gamesellerspro scam BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuvar

Reaction score
Hello Guys, this company just tried to take me for $900, all I want is my money back.

They are running a scam getting to people to purchase items they cant actually deliver. they saying they dont do refunds , but you can have a in store credit. That is bullshit either trade the items or give back my money.

http://gamesellersproscam.squarespace.com/journal/2011/3/12/funtcion-of-this-blog.html#comments

please if this company has done the same to you, go and put a dispute throu paypal, the more disputes they get the better chance of them getting shut down, and not being able to do this to anyone else

T

This guys actually already part of the scams section.

Better research beforehand ftw

Sorry you lost the money though

havent lost yet

I dont plan on loosing anything and if this company thinks I will just let it go he is badly mistaken.

I need otehr people that have had problems with him to go and claim a grievence with pay pal or you Credit card company or bank.

the more negative things that go through his accounts the better chance eh will be shut down.

T

Yea but a lot of the people that were scammed on this site, happened a year ago or longer. Can't remember how old his scam thread is, it may be older then a year. Not sure anything could be done about those now

To be honest man, good luck on getting money back. Most complaints sent to paypal, they really can't do much on virtual items and will side with GSP. Have seen too many post about it. Do a search and you will find out more information on it.

Sorry it happened to you.

Unless you paid via Credit card you are fucked basically. I also think you deserved it for not taking the 15 seconds to search the company on this site and see they are scammers.

Unless you paid via Credit card you are fucked basically. I also think you deserved it for not taking the 15 seconds to search the company on this site and see they are scammers.

Not just this site, doing a google search for them should raise a ton of red flags.

$900? What was he going to get you that was going to be worth that much?

Sorry to hear you got scammed by Albert/GSP. He's been a scammer since like 2003...

Yeah it's really rough when funding a payment via Paypal with a source other than a credit card to get a refund. Given it's all "virtual" and "non-tangible" they'll undoubtably side with the seller.

The only advantage you have is, you can call in and put a claim on it. The seller (GSP) will have to furnish a tracking number. If they fail to provide a tracking number within so many days (I believe it's 11), then Paypal will automatically refund you the amount. If they do respond within that allotted time, you're screwed.

Happened to me recently with Runes of Magic gold!

back charge

he willl offer you a store credit if you drop your complaint...therefore he has very few unresolved complaints. paypal will not refund money on a virtual item
so he has you over a barrel but your bank should help you if you used a credit card or debit card.
also reguardless of what happens do not make a deal with him and remove you complaints. paypal uses the complaints to judge a vender... if you remove the complaint he wins

I know he is a piece of shit. Its funny. He claims he can do all these things but he has no one working for him. Everyone quit. He has to keep looking for people to hire.

Look at his Facebook page. he even advertises there he is looking for employees. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507552238

He doesnt pay his employees, he screws them over just like he does his clients. He belongs in jail.

let blow up his facebook page !!!!!

maybe he will get the hint

This douchebag lives in Orlando... Geez, I bet I could find him np, my brother works for police department in Orlando. I would be happy to get his address and or families addresses and lend a hand to deliver an unpleasant warning. Wildfires just happen to be sparking up down here in FL, accidents waiting to happen.

Posted on other thread. But this is the biggest law he is breaking per Florida statute:

817.034 Florida Communications Fraud Act.

(c) It is grand theft of the third degree and a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, if the property stolen is:

1. Valued at $300 or more, but less than $5,000.
In Florida, third degree felony is 5 years and up to $5000 per offense. It is wire fraud. If your brother does work for the Orlando PD, that is the statute he can cite for his arrest, so long as there is proof..

I always claim a service was not rendered to the extent it was outlined by the seller for any virtual dispute. I base my complaint on that premise, never have I been denied a refund. Always helps to forward a lil email banter between the two of you where u claim the service was not fulfilled and request a refund.

Last edited:
Paypal

I always claim a service was not rendered to the extent it was outlined by the seller for any virtual dispute. I base my complaint on that premise, never have I been denied a refund. Always helps to forward a lil email banter between the two of you where u claim the service was not fulfilled and request a refund.

Paypal at least will not look at e-mails anymore for virtual goods transactions because they are too easy to modify. Not sure about local law enforcement but I am guessing they would not place much value on them, either, for the same reason. For this reason I will always drain my paypal account and use a credit card for EQ shit because the credit card company will almost always have your back - paypal rarely does.

call him on the phone ~ and record it! !!!! or just find teh adress and publicly post it!!.... : ) : ) : )

A little off-topic, and my apologies for your loss. But this place should be gut for the prices it charges alone. I've sold for years and never asked for close to what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.