Best Place to make Plat ?

Tuvar

Reaction score
Where do you go to make plat, do you farm items, or do you camp area's rich in gems, level doesn't matter just looking for plat.

let me know what you guys are doing to get money.

Thanks

Tuvar

go around and pickup groundspawns. people are lazy and will pay w/e price. =)

Its pretty simple, find expensive items in the baz, research what items you can collect , and then how much of a given item(s) you can amass vs time spent collecting/questing for them. And i would also recommend having a permanently designated trader online 24/7 to restock. Dont flood your market by having too many of one item, and dont "dump" your items for a stupid low price b/c some fucktard wants to dump his...be patient.

There are a few game breaking methods that can be used but once discovered, getting the info on them is harder than getting accurate info about Area 51.

There are a few game breaking methods that can be used but once discovered, getting the info on them is harder than getting accurate info about Area 51.

if we only had a hacking website we payed for to find these out

Even here you won't get the ones like that. This has been discussed before. There are too many of us and too few servers. If someone were to give up the location of their camp, then that would make room for some asshole to come along and report them for afking there just so that they could take it themselves.

The best way to make plat depends on you.

Options:

#1 - Farm something no one else wants to.

#2 - Grind out plat by killing as many mobs as you can. AFK a bonus or curse depending.

#3 - Grind out XP and charge folks to PL.

#4 - Play the bazaar buying and selling items.

#5 - Buy plat from folks here :cool: Who most likely do one of the above.

Yeah, #5 is pretty good. You have to always consider the value of your OWN time. It's one thing to spend your leisure time PLAYING the game for FUN but if you spend it in a semi-tedious way trying to pharm plat then figure what the value of that time is and consider that buying plat from sellers here is probably a better investment.

I have seen many people goto OurPlat - EverQuest Platinum and search through pages on their website, they come across a button that says: Buy it now, they go through several pages that resemble rooms in a dungeon and place information on these pages, they get warped to a zone called Paypal, enter information and hit Pay Now.

The next thing that happens is amazing, they get a tell within 5 minutes in game, and oh my gosh!!! Someone gives them plat plus 10% Free Bonus.

Here is a direct link so you dont get lost:

CLICK ME TO FIND EASY PLAT

I wish you the best on your adventures through the OurPlat Dungeon zones, they have many happy customers and you dont even need to yell "CAMP CHECK!!!"

Take care,

Stoneface

.​

For the longest time I was against buying pp, but to be honest, it can take hours and hours of time to get lucky on a drop. Or risking suspension by afk'ing and autolooting. Getting a mil pp for the sake of 30 - 50 odd bucks and then never worrying about merc costs, or maxing a few tradeskills using /mac combine... So yeah, I buy whatever pp I need now. (though maxed ts's so I don't need as much)

Ymmv though, if you're not working full time and don't have much disposable income, farm EW or KD or SL for droppable ac augs. Good pp.

Beam kiting, setup 4 mages and bard all silver accounts! 200-300k pp/hr! Or click my signature!

id prolly buy pp here if someone was selling 1mil for $30 on BB like they do on PA they also give an extra 10%