Recent content by kryologik

1. K

Raid controller

Pretty much any motherboard you purchase is going to have an onboard raid controller. If you're buying an SSD I wouldn't worry about a RAID configuration. You won't get the same significant performance improvement running a RAID 0 configuration on SSD's as you would over magnetic storage. Also...
  2. K

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Is there a way to configure the bots out of group? I'd like to have my cleric outside the group for healing.
  3. K

Potential Target Macro

"It works, but the problem I am running into is that before the potential target reaches 45% health, the character is constantly targeting and clearing its target." -> /if (${Target.PctHPs}>45)
  4. K

Hiring EMail Person

I'm a system development engineer for AWS. What you need sounds fairly trivial. I wouldn't mind picking this up as some side work if you're still looking.
  5. K

And this is why I am against Ghost Killing 100%

And people with your IQ are why there's a problem with GK in the first place.
  6. K

Ending upon zoning

#Event <eventname> "You have entered #*#" Sub Event_<eventname> /end /return Replace <eventname> with whatever name you choose.
  7. K

level caped areas

Do old world dragons send server emotes when they're killed?
  8. K

MQ2MMOWarp for todays patch?

Dude when its ready there will be a post made by the devs, and the home page of www.mmobugs.com won't show "Down for patch". Every patch it's the same thing.. are people really this thick headed?
  9. K

Patch

TBS and HoH have been down the past 2 days on The Rathe too. Something must be up, stability issue or somethin'?
  10. K

New MQ2 compile

Vanguard... gahhhh..that game had so much potential!
  11. K

GK Report thread

Are you a developer or owner of this site? You're going to cause a bunch of people unnecessary drama with this. I think you need to mind your own business.
  12. K

GK Report thread

Is this really necessary? Can everyone just be grown up and drop this whole drama? What's with the witch hunt? What are you going to solve?
  13. K

Patch Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I've seen sooooo many people this past week GKing too. Guess they're trying to stick it to the man one last time before it's nerfed. It is funny though, always the same story whenever I catch someone.. I zone in and it's just the two of us, yes a /who npc corpse shows like 200 corpses =) I...
  14. K

a little help with macro i made

yeah, MQ2Melee will auto fd for you (even if it fails).. pretty sure.