Hiring EMail Person

Cbass

Reaction score
Hey guys... I have this posted on a few sites, so I figured, why not here? A lot of smart people here..

So my company is hiring an email expert. Well, you don't have to be an "expert" but you need to understand throttling IP's and inbox delivery for TLD's etc. We built our own server, now we need someone to run it. Its a salary position and commission is offered as well. We have massive amounts of data to email but unfortunately inbox is very difficult due to our products. We have amazing products but we are guilty by association. We have been around for 2 years and did a little over $20million last year in gross sales... We want someone out of our Scottsdale office preferably but the right person can be remote if there is an understanding and trust level.

Salary would be between $4-6k a month plus commissions. If you really know your stuff and can get massive inbox delivery, you will earn $100k+. We do offer insurance and investments... and if you move here we will pay for it.

Let me know.

Last edited:
I'm a system development engineer for AWS. What you need sounds fairly trivial. I wouldn't mind picking this up as some side work if you're still looking.