Patch

Cripto

Lifetimer
Reaction score
So what do you all think is up with this pop up patch??? i wounder what they are breaking this time!!

I think they are just removing the Halloween quest content and vendors. Thats my guess.
Theicon

Pretty sure the Lassitude issue is being fixed today, along with some tradeskill stuff. KurtEQ had posted saying he found the issue, and was putting it out with next patch.

And their random patching!
I was looking forward too 5 more days of using mq2.
But not now. :(

The patch was probably for the fucking card game, too. But hey, good news, they gonna have another 2x .000001% drop rate weekend again this weekend. This way, on the off chance I DO manage to loot a card, I can put it up for sale in the baz with the other gazillion cards that nobody's buying, since I can't play in their stinkin tournaments even if I wanted to. Woo Hoo.

Emergency patch just finished, new eqgame.exe.

I heard it was to finish taking out halloween mobs, but I checked everywhere along with others and no one saw any up, so doubtfu that it was for that..
And they didnt say what it was for.
It was just like.
"Hey here is your 5 minute notice, we have an emergency that we're not gonna say..kthx bye."

And I dunno how to recompile myself.
I feel so powerless lol. :confused:

Ashengate crashed hard last night for quite a while... GM's had to come to remove people's toons. It prolly had something to do with that.

Patch message only mentions the weekend of LoN fun. Also, they brought the servers down less than 2 hours after this post by Zatozia. Lovely - Now we have TWO patch/expansion cycles to deal with in the same game.

TBS and HoH have been down the past 2 days on The Rathe too. Something must be up, stability issue or somethin'?

Vish instance crashed and rolled people back as well.

TBS and HoH have been down the past 2 days on The Rathe too. Something must be up, stability issue or somethin'?

There's a lovely thread on SoE forum about server stability. Read the last few pages, where people noted that the servers were MOST stable when the good folks at SoE had to evacuate for the fires. Soon as they came back to work, instability got much worse. Fun read.

How bad were things busted or was it not a big patch?

Yep..me too.
and I have no idea how to recompile myself...so I gotta play the waiting game.

/taps foot impatiently

Like they couldnt wait till next Wednesday when they are already patching?

heh does no good to compile right now. when macroquest releases the source then i can compile lol

I'd just like to add my hate for SoE

Last edited:
wtb precompiled version once someones compiled it. pst..err pm. =P:D