MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked my mq2bot ini settings, I don't have any of those, but I haven't played my zerker in over a month or two, so my last initialization of the bot was that long ago.

The if statements were inserted intentionally in my zerker's ini. When I start up the bot and it spams out his discs, it lists discs 0 through 39. Ah, I see. Your zerker may not have those early discs at all. So they don't show up. They are mainly (if not exclusively) the various Axe discs if that helps.

I just logged in a zerker, i probably don't have all the discs he could have scribed or what ever. but attached is how many discs show up in bot, seems all the summon axe things are appearing. (i think the level 1 axe might be a bit out of date? :p )

As aspire mentioned his ber didn't have all them in the past, from memory my zerker didn't have this many long ago when i used the bot with him

Attachments

• rand.jpg
    rand.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 18
Paladin staunch stance tries to trigger self to cast. Not necessary.

Paladin staunch stance tries to trigger self to cast. Not necessary.

You guys can try this. Fightbuffs should no longer target self for group and self only spells.

Summon Weapon discs should no longer load at all. I can maybe do a "Best of" version later for summon weapons so that you could automate that but there is 0 reason to have 20 different ones load.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    645 KB · Views: 5
btw, nobody has provided feedback if the NukeIf=something and SelfBuffIf=whatever is working so I have not added it to the rest of the routines. as a memory refresher, those are set up so if the conditions are not met, then you don't even enter the routine. ie:

NukeIf=${Bot.MinHP.PctHPs}>60

That would make it so you only check nukes if the lowest person in group that is alive and within 250' is above 60% hp.

I only implemented it for SelfBuff and Nuke for now just to see if it worked correctly. If someone could provide said feedback, it would be appreciated.

I have been having issues with Glacial Gift on my shaman. It was working great a few months ago but I took a break and it stopped working correctly.

Does anyone have a good /melee or bot ini configuration to keep up healing twincast?

Thanks!

I have been having issues with Glacial Gift on my shaman. It was working great a few months ago but I took a break and it stopped working correctly.

Does anyone have a good /melee or bot ini configuration to keep up healing twincast?

Thanks!
Since you provided 0 logs or inis, i cant be certain. Is it listed as your first spell? Or relatively high on your spell bar? I am assuming it should be showing up as a nuke spell?

Added if statements for every section to check. This should allow you to speed up routines if you have more than 1 spell for that section or if there are specific reasons you dont want to check it like say you only want to nuke if your lowest person in group is above 60% hitpoints.

For all your spells like SelfBuff#, Disc#, Heal#, etc. there are now SelfBuffIf=this, DiscIf=that, HealIf=whatever that you can add to your ini. This means you can now disable entire sections or limit how often the check. If a spell shows up on /bot on, then it should have an associated if statement for that section.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    667.5 KB · Views: 7
Updating the /bot on to test a different display style so that it is hopefully easier for people to read. I think it will be better but I am open to feedback. The goal is to color code section if statements on the left side of the equal sign and merge if statements onto the same line as their spell. If it is a dumb idea, just speak up~

AAIf=${whatever}
AA1=Super AA of awesome
AAIf1=${Me.PctHPs}>10
AA2=Halp me Tom Cruise
AA3=Duckface
AAIf3=${Me.PctHPs}>10

should display as:
AAIf=${whatever}
AA1=Super AA of awesome - AAIf1=${Me.PctHPs}>10
AA2=Halp me Tom Cruise
AA3=Duckface - AAIf3=${Me.PctHPs}>10

Last edited:
While I don't particularly think that it is to read in the current manner, if it will help new users recognise the ability to add If statements

ie. in your example is there any way to have it display -AAIf2= NOT IN USE ?

Readability/User friendliness goes a long way on any platform, especially for new users.

RPGP File?

Stupid question sorry but

I've downloaded the zip and unzipped it but I've no idea what to do with a rpgp file sorry?

Thanks

Stupid question sorry but

I've downloaded the zip and unzipped it but I've no idea what to do with a rpgp file sorry?

Thanks
it is for if you want to use roccat power grid.

Ahh okay thanks will worry about that after I get everything else sorted lol

just installed mq2bot. Wow so easy will try it out tomorrow

Thanks

Is there a way to configure the bots out of group? I'd like to have my cleric outside the group for healing.

Sorry I'm not at my computer atm so I cant post my ini but I had 2 toons running fine on mq2bot straight out of the box.

I tried another today and they just stand there doing nothing. The ini is pretty much the same as the working ones and the zone I'm in is fine.

Anyone got any ideas what I've done wrong?

Thanks

Just got home.. here is my ini. Its for a cleric

Code:
[MQ2Bot]
Debugging=0
BotVersion=20160318.0031
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345,
BuffPassword=NULL
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=12
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AnnounceAdds=1
UseNetBots=1
NetBotsName=*****
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
MercAssistAt=95
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=90
MeleeDistance=60
PetAttackAt=95
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=1
MedStartAt=90
MedStopAt=90
MedToFull=0
MedDuringCombat=0
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=60
NukeToTAt=80
ManaToSummon=100
SummonModRods=0
UseModRods=1
AACutoffTime=20
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=99
DebuffStopAt=10
DebuffAEAmount=3
DotAt=90
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=70
HealToTAt=70
HealSelfAt=70
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=90
SwarmAt=95
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=0
SwarmAt=98
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseFightBuffs=0
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseManaOnOthers=1
UseMez=0
UsePet=0
PetReagentCheck=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=0
StandOnPetAttack=0
UseSelfBuffs=1
DoDebug=0
PullingDistance=0
PullSkillName=
AnnounceBehaviorChange=0
AttackCommand=/killthis
AegoClasses=|WAR|MNK|ROG|BER|CLR|SHM|RNG|BST|PAL|SHD|BRD|ENC|MAG|NEC|WIZ|
SymbolClasses=|WAR|MNK|ROG|BER|CLR|DRU|SHM|RNG|BST|PAL|SHD|BRD|ENC|MAG|NEC|WIZ|

Last edited:
Is there a way to configure the bots out of group? I'd like to have my cleric outside the group for healing.

Just add who you want him to heal to his extended target window before you /bot on

Right click an empty slot with who you want him to heal targeted, and right click a extended target slot. Then select current target from the menu that pops up

Status
Not open for further replies.