New MQ2 compile

Kelsar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Wonder what was changed this time... more detection features?

I like cookies. Ones with pretty flowers on them. They taste good. MQ2 is still down, no ETA.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you type /ex it will pop up ex-wife pr0n now

mq2 is broken forever, sony wants us to go play vanguard or SWG :mad: or read some past threads time will only tell.

Vanguard... gahhhh..that game had so much potential!

Hehe

Interesting jazz there Fry ... Arune i can whip up some of those cookies for you, do you want pink or yellow flowers?

i have nothing of use to add to this thread so...

+1

Edit:

Sorry, was pretty shit faced last night >.< i wont go on mmobugs when im drunk anymore..promise

Last edited:
So? Men don't get divorced because their exs aren't sexy. It's usually because someone else thought she was.

:mad:

Or because he found someone that was segzier

Or shes crazy and hurts your kids (well thats why i left the bitch and got full custody of the kids too)

Or shes crazy and hurts your kids (well thats why i left the bitch and got full custody of the kids too)

Judge to Mickey Mouse during the divorce hearing:

Judge: I'm sorry, Mr. Mouse. You can't divorce your wife Minnie simply because she's crazy.

Mickey: Your Honor, I didn't say she was crazy. I said she was fucking Goofy...

It will be broke for at least a goo month JohnnyCosmo. So take a "brake" and go outside for awhile.

Forgive me, I am a noob. Where is it?

He is talking about a new basic compile from the MQ2 official website not here. Sorry for the confusion.

The compile here will be released sometime later on today after detours and protection features are checked for active plugins.

good job, bro.

btw, are you K-Fed?
:D

would be better to say new "source" is up. Vanilla source is, in fact, up. I'm in the process of learning offset hunting, so maybe I'll be of use to some of you guys in the near future.