MMOBugs Fantasy Football

If you guys let me in, you may as well bend over and kiss it goodbye. I'll smoke you fellas!

We ended up with 3 people wanting to join right at the end so we now have a 12 team roster and closing it at that. Please send the entry fee to josh.martelli@gmail.com include who its from please. Already have I tihnk 5 people paid.

ffwin.jpg

Just in case there was in doubt about last year or if you wanted to know who's the one to beat...

Yeah... that would be me.

draft time Sunday, Aug 30, 5:15 PM ET.
Changed draft order type from Manually Set by League Manager to Randomized One Hour Prior to Draft Time.

JJ is gay in picking sunday as the draft day being that I told you I couldn't make your sunday draft day because sunday=monday for me

there is ten other people to consider, but it will be like last year were i have a complete shit ass team. no matter what time it takes place on sunday I can't make the draft its called work.

Yet you waited until like 42 hours before to post about it? prolly COULD have worked around it, but now everyone else is set on the date/time

um smarty i said something over a MONTH ago about having it friday/saturday

there is ten other people to consider, but it will be like last year were i have a complete shit ass team. no matter what time it takes place on sunday I can't make the draft its called work.

You can rank your players so it'll pick who you want if they're available ...

Or give me your login -- I'll run your draft for you.

I already setup my online draft but you never know what other people are going to pick =P

I already setup my online draft but you never know what other people are going to pick =P

Sorry about that Hostagecs I was actually thinking of doing it Saturday but some chat in IRC others preferred Sunday.

Hopefully you dont get a bad draft this year.

meh my other FF team from the guys in my unit... 5 people out of 12 showed for the draft my bench should be all starters kinda sad

But that's the point of ranking them .... it'll be the top person each time if you're not there.

So yeah, maybe someone takes the #4 guy on your rankings, you'll just move on to #5. Either way, you're not getting #4, at least with a correct ranking you have the chance to get your #5 instead of ESPN's #5.

In the end i might not matter, what happens when LT gets hurt again, or Brady, or any of the "top" picks =P

In the end it really does kinda come down to luck.

Small change, was suppose to do it earlier but I completely forgot until I read that post.

Observe ESPN's Undroppable Players List NO