Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Rugged Energeiac Plate Breastplate]} && ${Me.CurrentHPs}<40) /casting 80506|Inventory
(Note: This one does not bug out the ini or macro but does not click the Heal BP. I did get 1 click one time but cant' get it to duplicate)

holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Rugged Energeiac Plate Breastplate]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<40) /casting 80506|Inventory
(Note: this one produces spam errors in the MQ Window and crashes any macro i am running)

I can't get either one of these to work! Anyone have a suggestion or idea on the proper way to do this? && ${Melee.GotAggro} works if I do not put in the PctHPs or CurrentHPs but it casts it as soon as I get aggro. I would prefer it be a rescue heal.

holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Rugged Energeiac Plate Breastplate]} && ${Me.CurrentHPs}<40) /casting 80506|Inventory
(Note: This one does not bug out the ini or macro but does not click the Heal BP. I did get 1 click one time but cant' get it to duplicate)

holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Rugged Energeiac Plate Breastplate]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<40) /casting 80506|Inventory
(Note: this one produces spam errors in the MQ Window and crashes any macro i am running)

I can't get either one of these to work! Anyone have a suggestion or idea on the proper way to do this? && ${Melee.GotAggro} works if I do not put in the PctHPs or CurrentHPs but it casts it as soon as I get aggro. I would prefer it be a rescue heal.

try this

holyflag6=1

Code:
holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Rugged Energeiac Plate Breastplate]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<40 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /casting 80506| Item

anyone got one of these for zerker 2.0 click ? Make the zerker use his 2.0 whenever in combat and if its up ?

anyone got one of these for zerker 2.0 click ? Make the zerker use his 2.0 whenever in combat and if its up ?

/if (${Cast.Ready[VengeFul Taelosian Blood Axe]} && !${Me.Buff[Blinding Fury].ID}) /casting "VengeFul Taelosian Blood Axe"

/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blinding Fury]} && ${Spell[Blinding Fury].Stacks} && !${Me.Song[Strike of Savagery].ID}) /casting "Blinding Fury" alt

Included one for blinding fury since they dont stack.

try this

holyflag6=1

Code:
holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Rugged Energeiac Plate Breastplate]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<40 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /casting 80506| Item

It's not that it will not cast. It works when in combat. It does not wait to click form me to be under 40% Health. It clicks it right at the beg of battle. The first one i figured out. its CurrentHPs <40 is waiting for me to have 40hps.2nd one is not waiting for 40% health.

Trying this
holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctHP} < 35 ) /aa act "Defer Death Rk. II"

But I get No such 'character' member 'PctHP' ?

Any advise ?
Theicon

Now I can not get /disc Defer to do anything.

Anyone know the command for the disc Defer Death Rk.II

Theicon

Got it working needs a space on the Rk. II

Is there a way to put some note on each holy and downshit so from within EQ you can easily tell them apart?

This seems to cast over and over. Used to work but i changed something and now cant figure out what. This aura only goes in the aura window and not the spell bars.

HTML:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rodcet].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rodcet].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Aura of Rodcet"

nm this one works

downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rodcet].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of Rodcet].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Aura of Rodcet"

downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rodcet].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of Rodcet].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Aura of Rodcet"

Delete that. You're a bard, you can move and cast at same time!

Thanks htw, that new MQ2melee is perfect. Now with some of those post-its off my monitor i have room on my wall for another computer.

~CJ

Is the Beta group supposed to be limited to certain people or group of people? I get a insufficient privileges when I follow that link :(

Yes, it is restricted to beta members to hopefully provide a more stable service to our general pop. Once beta members have done testing on a release, htw or other devs will release it in the compile.

Yes, it is restricted to beta members to hopefully provide a more stable service to our general pop. Once beta members have done testing on a release, htw or other devs will release it in the compile.

Thats what I thought, just seemed odd to post a link to a place that isnt generally available.