Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Think this is what you need to get it to work

" holyshit1=/if (${melee.combat} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=45} && !${Me.Buff[Defer Death Rk. II].ID}) /disc defer death Rk. II "

still not working for me.. "Unparsable in Calculation: }Failed to parse /if condition '(NULL && 100<=45} $$ NULL}; non-nemeric encountered"
thats the spamm error i get. Any other suggestions or possible syntax errors you can see? i have the "holyflag0=1"

still not working for me.. "Unparsable in Calculation: }Failed to parse /if condition '(NULL && 100<=45} $$ NULL}; non-nemeric encountered"
thats the spamm error i get. Any other suggestions or possible syntax errors you can see? i have the "holyflag0=1"
TLOs are case sensitive. Data search strings are not, e.g., the spell name used in things like ${Me.Buff[xxx]}.

It should be ${Melee.Combat}, not ${melee.combat}. However, you don't need that at all.

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=45 && !${Me.Buff[Defer Death Rk. II].ID}) /disc defer death rk. ii

Dropped the melee.combat (not needed), dropped } after 45 (improper syntax).

This assmes this disc puts a "buff" icon on you, in standard buffs.

htw

Can anyone help me in figuring out how I would put a downshit together to click my Chandria's Fang if it's ready? I don't mind putting the poison from my cursor to my inventory randomly, would just like it to cast it whenever it's up, have tried a few different variations and nothing has worked. Thanks :)

EDIT: Got something put together that worked, it just took about 5min to cast it after I /melee load'd, odd.

Last edited:
TLOs are case sensitive. Data search strings are not, e.g., the spell name used in things like ${Me.Buff[xxx]}.

It should be ${Melee.Combat}, not ${melee.combat}. However, you don't need that at all.

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=45 && !${Me.Buff[Defer Death Rk. II].ID}) /disc defer death rk. ii

Dropped the melee.combat (not needed), dropped } after 45 (improper syntax).

This assmes this disc puts a "buff" icon on you, in standard buffs.

htw

Still doesnt seem to work. Does it require a "${Me.CombatAbilityReady[CA Name]}" ?

I cant seem to find anyone with one already post, surprised noone else wanted to attach this disc at low health.

Ok, must have been my syntax or a space somewhere, its finally working!! Thank you So much for the help guys, Appreciate it. Now to get the Epic to go off at the 40% i want vs the 80% he goes off haha.

is there anyway to add a timer in holyflag? as in to cast a spell ..say every 1 minute while in combat.

is there anyway to add a timer in holyflag? as in to cast a spell ..say every 1 minute while in combat.
Hmm.. well, you could sort of, by combining a couple of holyshits.

Maybe try like, example:

Code:
holyshit5=/if (!${Defined[MySpellTimer]}) /multiline ; /declare MySpellTimer int global $Math.Calc[${MacroQuest.Running}+60000]} ; /cast 8
holyshit6=/if (${MySpellTimer]}<=${MacroQuest.Running}) /multiline ; /varset MySpellTimer $Math.Calc[${MacroQuest.Running}+60000]} ; /cast 8

Put whatever cast/casting routine/command you wish to use in place of /cast 8.

It looks OK to me, but of course, I am not in game so it is untested, good luck. ;)

htw

Try:

Code:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Poet Rk.II].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /cast "Aura of the Poet Rk.II" ; /timed 35 /stopsong

htw

"you do not have sufficient focus to maintain that ability."

it will cast the aura once, and then stop songs but then the spam starts.

if you start melee w/ the aura up, it will also start the spam.

"you do not have sufficient focus to maintain that ability."

it will cast the aura once, and then stop songs but then the spam starts.

if you start melee w/ the aura up, it will also start the spam.
Ok, I'm assuming here that once you have the one aura on (poet), it keeps trying to recast it anyway, so you get that EQ message?

Gonna have to have you figure out with /echo lines, what the value is, for Aura, or Song, or wherever it shows up, if that's the case.

htw

Ok, I'm assuming here that once you have the one aura on (poet), it keeps trying to recast it anyway, so you get that EQ message?

Gonna have to have you figure out with /echo lines, what the value is, for Aura, or Song, or wherever it shows up, if that's the case.

htw

ok, went back through and did some digging for what you wanted done with the /echo command. below is what i tried w/ the results to the right. let me know if i screwed this up (likely) and i'll /echo whatever you need me to.

/echo ${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Rk.II]} NULL
/echo ${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II]} NULL
/echo ${Me.Song[Aura of the Poet Rk.II]} NULL
/echo ${Me.Song[Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II]} Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II
/echo ${Spell[Aura of the Poet Rk.II]} Aura of the Poet Rk.II
/echo ${Spell[Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II]} Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II

appreciate the help with this damn aura.

ok, went back through and did some digging for what you wanted done with the /echo command. below is what i tried w/ the results to the right. let me know if i screwed this up (likely) and i'll /echo whatever you need me to.

/echo ${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Rk.II]} NULL
/echo ${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II]} NULL
/echo ${Me.Song[Aura of the Poet Rk.II]} NULL
/echo ${Me.Song[Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II]} Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II
/echo ${Spell[Aura of the Poet Rk.II]} Aura of the Poet Rk.II
/echo ${Spell[Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II]} Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II

appreciate the help with this damn aura.
Exactly what I needed. :) Good job digging up the details yourself!

Here is what you need (or else we'll just have to go postal lol):

Code:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Poet Rk.II].Stacks} && !${Me.Song[Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /cast "Aura of the Poet Rk.II" ; /timed 35 /stopsong

htw

we don't have to go postal!

success!

thanks, htw, i really appreciate it.

Can someone please explain what exactly is a Holyshit and Downshit? I dont know how to write macros or anything. Anyone able to break it down Barney Style of what a Holyshit and Downshit is? lol thanks

Can someone please explain what exactly is a Holyshit and Downshit? I dont know how to write macros or anything. Anyone able to break it down Barney Style of what a Holyshit and Downshit is? lol thanks

Holyshit/downshit are conditions checked by MQ2Melee during each "pulse", or as far as end user is concerned, pretty much constantly.

Holyshit = commands MQ2Melee checks/executes during combat.
Downshit = commands MQ2Melee checks/executes during non-combat.

The commands can be anything (i.e., any EQ command or MQ2 command) - so anything that you could type in game, can be done in one of these.

Commonly the format takes a conditional (if this, or this, and this, etc.), that if the condition is true, then to execute the command(s) listed.

They are great for a lot of things, but esp. keeping buffs on yourself or others, or certain debuffs on mob, etc.

An example might be a Paladin who wants to keep up self-buffs during downtime, and things like Yaulp during combat. You can add those as conditional holyshits/downshits, and it will be automated for you.

You can even put zone checks in the conditionals (again, anything you can do in game is valid), so it would only do the command(s) if you were in certain zones, or NOT in certain zones (like guild lobby, for instance).

If you go through the thread, you will get a general idea of the kind of things people are using them for.

htw

Last edited:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Champion's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Champion's Aura

it keep to cast after res . because my end is 0.
how to avoid that? pls help . thank u

downshit6=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Champion's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Champion's Aura

it keep to cast after res . because my end is 0.
how to avoid that? pls help . thank u

HTML:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Champion's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>20) /disc Champion's Aura

Howdy,

I have searched this thread and I am trying to make this work:

Code:
holyshit12=/if ((${Group.Member[1].PctHps}<50} && ${Group.Member[1].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) || (${Group.Member[2].PctHps}<50} && ${Group.Member[2].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) || (${Group.Member[3].PctHps}<50} && ${Group.Member[3].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) || (${Group.Member[4].PctHps}<50} && ${Group.Member[4].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) || (${Group.Member[5].PctHps}<50} && ${Group.Member[5].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) || /cast "Oceangreen Aquifer Rk. III"
But I keep getting a "Cannot parse, invalid group member" or something to that effect. I am trying to assist in healing my group members during raids. Is this possible?

TIA for any help,

RG

Try taking out the "" around NULL

Howdy,

I have searched this thread and I am trying to make this work:

Code:
holyshit12=/if ((${Group.Member[1].PctHps}<50} && ${Group.Member[1].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) || (${Group.Member[2].PctHps}<50} && ${Group.Member[2].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) || (${Group.Member[3].PctHps}<50} && ${Group.Member[3].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) || (${Group.Member[4].PctHps}<50} && ${Group.Member[4].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) || (${Group.Member[5].PctHps}<50} && ${Group.Member[5].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) || /cast "Oceangreen Aquifer Rk. III"
But I keep getting a "Cannot parse, invalid group member" or something to that effect. I am trying to assist in healing my group members during raids. Is this possible?

TIA for any help,

RG

Try taking out the "" around NULL

You should also really just maybe check ID. Like: /if ((${Group.Member[1].ID && ${Group.Member[1].PctHPs}<50) || ...

htw

and you will want to have it target a specific toon before casting. Instead of just /cast "ranja heal Rk. III"

also I prefer /casting "ranja heal" Gem1 (or wherever u keep it)

would probably have to be a ;multiline setup as well.