Zone into Stoneroot Falls

WickedMofo

Banned From KEQ Never EQ!
Reaction score
I was running threw Undershore and hugged the left wall not too high up, and just before going into the entrance to Stoneroot Falls, and all the sudden I am in Stoneroot Falls but someplace very high up, and more like in the middle of the zone. I was able to duplicate it several times over the last week or so. Pretty sure you need levitation to do this.

This map will show in a big RED dot I made where I am talking about. Not sure if this has been documented before.

See attached thumbnail

Last edited:
That is actually a normal zone point-its the top of the waterfall. If you do not have levitate on you can look forward to a 20k fall.

This is correct. I use it all the time.... very rarely do I forget levi BUT I have survived the fall sometimes without LEV but don't hold your breath.

That is the waterfall zone in. Nad yes you should have levitation.

I use this a lot myself, don't always remember lev though :p

If you realize you've forgotten lev, the fall takes soo much time that you can turn on envirofall docrack before hitting the ground and live :) I don't know if the crack still works but that's what I used to do until I got the south karana lev clicky cloak.