Zone Condition

Try taking out the restrictions. Make the downshit exactly the same as the macro statement. They're not the same if you have the restrictions in the statement.

Or change the order of the restrictions. You have the buff check and stack embedded within zone, invis, feign and rez effects conditions in an illogical order. That may have something to do with it. I'm no expert but maybe the statement parsing gets thrown into some kind of loop that way.

Compare apples to apples, then add back the differences one by one and see what breaks it.

I still say putting all of the /downshitif statements in the /downshit itself has something to do with it. Especially since without them all in the statement in the macro it works.

Last edited:
downshit11=/if (${Spell[Sigil of the Preternatural].Stacks[5]}) /casting "Sigil of the Preternatural|Gem9"

Unlike the identical settings in the macro, downshit still casts over and over and over.... Continuously.

Are you sure there isn't a problem with MQ2Melee?

Unlike the identical settings in the macro, downshit still casts over and over and over.... Continuously.

Are you sure there isn't a problem with MQ2Melee?
You keep swapping them. Like, macro or statement StacksPet, but downshit Stacks. Which one is it, and do they both match, etc. ??

htw

This one works correctly...
/if (${Spell[Sigil of the Preternatural].StacksPet[5]}) {
/casting "Sigil of the Preternatural|Gem9"
/delay 40
/target clear
}

This one casts over and over and over again, even though the pet already has the buff.
downshit11=/if (${Spell[Sigil of the Preternatural].Stacks[5]}) /casting "Sigil of the Preternatural|Gem9"

They should both behave the same... Yet they do not...

Sorry... I see it now... Let me try again...

ok... Keyword, "StacksPet"... That made the difference... Thanks for being so patient with me.