Your opinion: Fastest way to get LAA's

When you click the "ON" button.

You will now receive leadership experience when leading a group or raid. your normal experience will be reduced by 20%.

This is the emote you get in game.

He's just lookin for a little more than "i know for a fact!" a post or something on EQ boards from a dev esplainin

yea ill have to go troll some other forums and find a creditable post.

could do a simple test and just lvl 3 guys same class same race one with LAA on.

You will now receive leadership experience when leading a group or raid. your normal experience will be reduced by 20%

yeppers

could do a simple test and just lvl 3 guys same class same race one with LAA on

done and did

as far as the actual post when LAA was introduced:

wikipedia.org/wiki/EverQuest:_Gates_of_Discord

Leadership AA is an Opt-In system. Once opted in, 20% of the group leaders XP will go to Leadership abilities that will enhance play when they are the leader of a group or raid

Yeah this happened to me no more than a month or two ago. One toon had a few more AAs than the other. Checked the lower one...yup, forgot to turn off LAAs /facepalm.

My wife and two sons all started free to play 6 months or so ago to see if EQ was still fun before forking over a lot of money to re-activate 9 accounts.

We all started at the same time.. I was group leader.. I was barely into 9 they were all 10+.
Then I remembered LAA. And turned it off.. and was perpetually behind them Exp wise.

SO yeah..
go make 4 toons and level to 10. But like everyone above said.. yeah it sucks.

The secret to getting LAA is to kill lots of mobs that give xp really really fast.

Dealings: Useless!...tested personally and went back to read release info
JimJohnson: You lie!..... he consulted chicken bones
Wwarwolf911: Finally! ...... he prob said "think so" and HTW rejoiced :p