Your opinion: Fastest way to get LAA's

Well, being the leader of a group helps, to start. :rolleyes:

I'd also guess that the bigger the group the better altho this intuitive deduction probably requires in-game confirmation.

There is a way to get leader xp while not in the group, which helps to get more than one person LAA.

It has came in handy for me numerous times, when I dont have enough room while doing a PL, but another customer's order only has LAA left to do.

It's something like you mentor them, then kick them out and they still get xp. Its easy to figure out, I always have to figure it out again when I need to do it.

But, the easiest way to get LAA, there isnt really a trick that I know of, hours of grinding xp in T4 zones is all I know of.

2 shrouded rogues 1 shrouded warrior with the clicky to make a mage pet group them in the zone off panieel(not the hole the other one) and kill the rats. use a druid to ds/heal you+ pet while other 2 stay hiding

They slowed down the spawn rate on those rats FYI :)

never paid attn u can turn on leader aa shrouded?

Iirc The Zombie event in FC still gives LAA.

It was one of the Frostkeep Raid's. You go straight north from zone in its an event that spawns a shit load of zombies. Your supposed to get some torches and click on them to light fires to keep them from spawning.

If you fail you can get a bunch of trash mobs to spawn pretty quickly.

Word go around that SK's could put their back to a wall and if they got mortal coil working could basically just sit there having riposite + MC keep them alive while collecting huge AA's.

Got nurfed somehow about 3-4 years ago.

Good to know, don't think my group of 80's can handle it but good to know.

LAA has never been taken from the primary xp 'pool'. If LAA mentoring is on, it takes from your LAA 'pool' to give to the person you are mentoring, but not from anywhere else. If not doing LAA, that xp just goes poof, you won't get it in AA or primary XP. Originally it was opposite, until enough bitching went on (kinda like how they had to fix that for group xp + pets in the old days - or else pet owners got told to put away pet or get the hose).

If they ever changed that, I doubt it. No reason for such a nerf. If they did, and someone has an official post about it, I'd like to see it, then I can eat my words.

htw

Last edited:
LAA has never been taken from the primary xp 'pool'. If LAA mentoring is on, it takes from your LAA 'pool' to give to the person you are mentoring, but not from anywhere else. If not doing LAA, that xp just goes poof, you won't get it in AA or primary XP. Originally it was opposite, until enough bitching went on (kinda like how they had to fix that for group xp + pets in the old days - or else pet owners got told to put away pet or get the hose).

If they ever changed that, I doubt it. No reason for such a nerf. If they did, and someone has an official post about it, I'd like to see it, then I can eat my words.

htw

I do not have an official post but might have to go find one, its not often I get to prove you wrong! Actually don't think I have ever proved it before.

Anyways I am like 99% sure the exp total for a mob never changed and if you choose to get LAA it was taken from the individuals exp share.

Like 2/10th LAA 8/10th normal or aa exp. The rate at you gained AA decreased when you turned on LAA. If you started all 6 at 0 AA turned them to 100% AA add in your groupLD with GLAA on he would hit 30 AA last.

I do not have an official post but might have to go find one, its not often I get to prove you wrong! Actually don't think I have ever proved it before.

Anyways I am like 99% sure the exp total for a mob never changed and if you choose to get LAA it was taken from the individuals exp share.

Like 2/10th LAA 8/10th normal or aa exp. The rate at you gained AA decreased when you turned on LAA. If you started all 6 at 0 AA turned them to 100% AA add in your groupLD with GLAA on he would hit 30 AA last.
LOL, well, we shall have to agree to disagree - until we see this proof you speak of! ;)

htw

I know for a fact that having leader xp on sucks away xp from a toon

I believe its a 20 percent xp loss

Its very noticeable when you are trying to lvl or get aa and you check after x time only to realize that your normal pace is way off.

I Immediatly check if leader aa is on and bam MOTHER FUCKER, sadly its happened to me more than once.

He's just lookin for a little more than "i know for a fact!" a post or something on EQ boards from a dev esplainin

Pretty sure those posts have been lost to the annals of time. Maybe the wayback machine has something on it.