WTB Services on P99

cortagon

Reaction score
I am looking for someone willing to provide services such as PL, or is trading platinum for real world funds or services. You can post here if you wish, but I welcome a PM on the forums here.

I am looking for someone willing to provide services such as PL, or is trading platinum for real world funds or services. You can post here if you wish, but I welcome a PM on the forums here.

This post is going to get interesting - Grabbing popcorn now!

A/S/L :)

Woot!

Stoneface

Ah, perhaps i should of worded that differently then. Dirty minded kids! :p

I am half tempted to set up and gear/level on this server, just as no one else seems to do it.

I am half tempted to set up and gear/level on this server, just as no one else seems to do it.

You would need a different IP for each toon though, which is the only sucky thing

You can make a request on the forums to have your IP allow two accounts. Other than that, there are other ways to alter your IP. Personally I have multiple VPNs I can utilize.

Monk and druid PL'n are the best way soo far.... I know I would use a service if someone had one here lol. You could get a shit ton of money for PP, especially seeing how rubicite and manastones are still selling due to over farmage.

You can make a request on the forums to have your IP allow two accounts. Other than that, there are other ways to alter your IP. Personally I have multiple VPNs I can utilize.

didnt think VPNs did eq very well. anyways for that kinda server you could just do dialup, I used to 6 box on 2 14.4 connections

Only problem is you got a ton of noobs there waitin to get on someones good side and rat you out.

Easy fix to avoid anyone knowing your storage toons is to create a couple other random accounts on temporary email addresses and use them as mediums to transfer goods from your farming/storage accounts to the waiting customers. Be smart, charge a premium and its safe.