wierd speed

hot_love_bot

Premium Member
Reaction score
i loged onto my account today and i am using the 28th update. Well my character is moving super fast. i thought it was just /speed. well i turn that off and everything is still moving fast its like the whole game play is accelerated. anyone ever experienced this? its my 3rd time to log in and my account be this way. camping is freaky fast keyboard movement is fast chars in game are like laging its running so fast? i dont know what the hecks going on any info please sharez lol :confused: Characters are like shaking like they are on crack its moving so fast in the game

Sounds like a dual-core processor issue. Have you tried re-applying the dual core patch?

i loged onto my account today and i am using the 28th update. Well my character is moving super fast. i thought it was just /speed. well i turn that off and everything is still moving fast its like the whole game play is accelerated. anyone ever experienced this? its my 3rd time to log in and my account be this way. camping is freaky fast keyboard movement is fast chars in game are like laging its running so fast? i dont know what the hecks going on any info please sharez lol :confused: Characters are like shaking like they are on crack its moving so fast in the game

Yes, and I thought it was just me and that I accidentally hit something that over clocked my PC. But I can tell now before I even log on now. I see the character bouncing up and down on the character select screen. If I am in game and have speed set to SoE speed I am actually going at a run speed that is faster than bard speed. I have seen this happen when I log on for extended periods or have not rebooted for a day or two. It actually is funny. I see the countdown when I /camp take like 5 seconds it just counts down so damn fast!

wierd i repatched eq and loged on and it was gone lol i should have tried killing something while i had that speed :D

you would have crashed, and/or set off sony's speed checker.

use to happen to me alot on my fast computers.
Not just now, but for years.

back in the old days this happend to me about 2 diffrent times using zero haxxor software. I have no clue how it happend but it did. First time it happend I was like OMG pally with faster than bard speed... COOL!! :D