MQBot Pulling error [RoF2A client on emulated server]

Fynody

Reaction score
My team out aaxp farming generally works very well, WAR, RNG, CL, WIZ, ENC, MAG.
WAR = Group Tank, WIZ = group assist, RNG= Puller.

Pull config is as previous, and uses netbots to establish min mana level.

PullingDistance=750
MaxNavPathDistance=0
PullingMaxZ=100
PullingLOS=1
DoPulls=1
PullSkillName=Ranged
PullSkillRange=175
PullingFilter=${Spawn[0].Type.Equal[npc]} && !${Select[${Spawn[0].Type},pet,aura,campfire,banner,mercenary,pc,merc,corpse]} && ${SpawnCount[${Spawn[0].Name} noalert 1 npc]} && ${Spawn[0].Level}>=11
PrePullIf=${Bot.MinPctMana} >40

I have one MQ2 directory and one game directory per account. All of the nav mesh's are read only

I trigger a camp radius 50 before starting the pulls, and generally farm in the Plane of valor at present.

There is an occasional small glitch with the nav process where it looks like the puller gets stuck getting back to the starting position, however this resolves its self when the bot is ready to go out for another pull.

The following breaks the whole process , requiring the character to log out and then back in.

Macroquest will crash on the puller, and give me the option to retry. once recovered the character will be stuck with a repeatnig message spawning quickly reporting how many time it has occurred, and an access violation message - something about not being able to write.
and a reference to heartline 4...

Applogies for being vague, my screen grab is poor.

1616148994535.png

Will repost when it happens again

Heartbeat : Line 477

1616149316145.png

Last edited:
When you get that Retry, best thing to do is not retry it, and let it crash, then submit crash report. That way I can find out where the issue is. I can also use that to duplicate what you're doing and see if I can get it to do the same, if you can provide me with your server_char.ini (for the ranger), macroquest.ini, and let me know your 1st xtarget slot settings per toon. The other info you provided is enough for me to use. I am assuming you are using a bow to pull? If you could let me know which bow and arrows, I'll make sure to test with that setup also.

Thanks!

htw

Thanks for your time htw. Here is the easy stuff

Yes - pulling with a bow, and have the endless quiver aaxp. Arrow is one Mithril Champion Arrow, and the bow is an Elven bow of Mysticism,

First Xtarget Slots:
WAR > Group Tanks Target
RNG > Group Assist target
CLR > Group Tanks Target
ENC > Group Tanks Target
WiZ > Group Tanks Target
MAG > Group Tanks Target

I'll try and get the crash report uploaded over the next few hours.

Attachments

• MacroQuest.ini
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Project Lazarus_Fost.ini
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
uploaded a crash report - Ranger pulled for 4 hours then crashed. 20:44 GMT

The crash I checked from your report, was caused by MQ2Radar. I haven't got it to crash yet, but I'm using a newer build. I'll push that build shortly, and continue to monitor to see if that issue remains.

htw

MQ2 updated,
Ran pulling in PoValor for 90 mins without incident. left zone and returned, at which point tank and ranger kept crashing mq2. disabled radar, and still crashed - have uploaded reports.

I see the one, but it's not showing me anything. I set mine up with at least same plugins you have on ranger, and been in zone pulling for about 11 hours latest time (zoned a few times before that, between pulling). I can't get it to crash so far. I'll keep botting it and see if I can find something.

I have disabled MQradar, as it was nice t have but not really used.
I have continued to grind in valor using the Ranger to pull with MQbot functionality.

I get the occasional ACCESS VIOLATION messages, however they are not triggering a crash. and when they happen - moving the ranger to get aggro triggers the process and hunting to restart.

Windows has completed a big update.

Pulling sessions are working for 60-120 mins, with manual finish.

Thx for your patience, will continue to test, as have 2k plus aaxp to grind.

Ran pulling session for 5 hours. Onlyt issue was the puller who had the Access Violation Message ocaisioanlly without crashing.
The violation is the same as the image above
Heartbeat : line 477

repeats over and over - Manual intervention fixes the issue.

Have had re-occuring crash in a specific situation. Tank has a a doppelganger to assist in the fight. Not sure where it is coming from. If the Doppelganer is there at the nd of the fight and the pull conditions are met, The ranger targeting the doppelganger and trying to pull causes a crash. I have uploaded 2 reports.

Can you provide what name is shown for this doppleganger when it's up?

I have not had it for a while, I think it is Aiken's_Doppelganger, it appears for 6-12seconds then de spawns