Why is an AFK tag appearing?

ambivy

Never Trust a Rogue
Reaction score
I notice that AFK tags auto appear after several minutes (10?) while running my bots. How do I stop that from occurring?

LOL it's a EQ feature. Was added last patch. Somewhere in options (Alt-O). I don't know if you can stop it or what, I haven't looked even to see what it does yet.

htw

In Options (Alt-O) you can toggle Auto AFK. You may need to scroll the Options window to find it (or make it longer) since it way down at the bottom

Darn thing wasn't showing up in my UI. Had to switch to default to see it :(

Thanks guys, that was really annoying me ;-)

they also added hide afk players its great for increasing your fps when boxing just make everyone afk so all you see is there weapons =D

Remember to disable the auto-afk for every toon you play. I had to turn it off for all my toons across 3 accounts. I personally think it is one of the stupidest features they added to the game.

Remember to disable the auto-afk for every toon you play. I had to turn it off for all my toons across 3 accounts. I personally think it is one of the stupidest features they added to the game.

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to make an InGame.cfg file to automatically set that when a toon gets in game.