/who NPC separate from /who PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

antld0te

Reaction score
Is there a way to make a separate /who list to show exclusively NPC's, and a different command to get a /who list of exclusively PC's? And is there a way to take off corpses from the npcwho list?

/w npc
/w pc
/w corpse

All should echo into your MQ2 window

That's a good way to filter it out, but what about using the / command in the normal chat window? I find the MQ2 window to be so cluttered with the who lists. :(

antld0te said:
That's a good way to filter it out, but what about using the / command in the normal chat window? I find the MQ2 window to be so cluttered with the who lists. :(
just type /

I knew that -- my question was just whether or not there's a way to split the NPCs from the PCs in the / list. Heh, I guess I'm just being confusing. :eek:

antld0te said:
I knew that -- my question was just whether or not there's a way to split the NPCs from the PCs in the / list. Heh, I guess I'm just being confusing. :eek:

Yes there is. There is only 1 way that npcs show up in /who and thats with the docrack whonpc turned on. You must load every crack there is at start up or something?

By default the only way you will get npc on a /who command is doing /who npc X.

Sounds like you have npcwho turned on. If thats the case turn it off and then do /who cleric and you will get only PC clerics.

Status
Not open for further replies.