Where to plvl @ 85+

wunaye

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just created a couple heroic characters and would like to lvl them up to lvl 105. So they are currently lvl 85 and I have NFI where to go to level them up grouping with my 105 Sk and WIZ.

Can I just go to DH HA? haven't done those for a long time but wasn't the XP nerfed? and they added a lockout timer yeah?

Anyone know of a good spot? basically just plan on having the Sk and wiz fuck shit up while the other 2 leech XP.

the DH HA's still are decent. They stack with lesson or mana pots now and still scale to level. You can get 3 in an hour and rotate them so I think you're ok doing those.

DH HA's are quickest EXP at the moment. Do the 3 gnome ones, which can all 3 be done in about 40-50 minutes combined, then hit 4-5 of the other 6 in the zone while waiting on the lockout for the gnome ones.

The XP from the mobs in the HA is junk, is that normal? the XP for completion is good. Do I use lesson just before task hand in for large amount of XP? should i worry about lesson on the actual mobs? seems it gives fuck all anyway?

Last edited:
Level them in The Grounds. I PL'd there and was getting close to 1% per kill at level 85.

From my experience, you want to use Lesson right before the last hail. Unfortunately, it is normal for the xp to suck balls through the mission but when you complete the mission you get a ton.

yeah don't use lesson or potion during HA.. use it on turn in then rush through your second one. These things are completion based and shit xp per mob. Not sure what your play schedule or team looks like but here is what I do... run as many HAs as possible during your playtime and on your last one pop lesson @ the end prior to turn in. Then head to grounds or Valley and leave your team to afk for the rest of the lesson or just before bed.

OR pop a 4 hour potion just before last turn in then afk kiilz