What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

Disagree all you like. Narks suck balls. Plus, you cheat and still nark. You should be removed from the community.

+1

Just using MQ2 in general gives you an advantage in game so whether you are simply using the map to locate named or quest mobs or using MQ2ReachIt to loot corpses across the zone, it's all cheating. If you're going to petition someone you may as well petition yourself while you're at it. If he wants to be dumb and use things in an inappropriate way and give himself a higher risk at getting banned, who cares? I think petitioning people draws more attention to us than someone looting rotting items off of a corpse across the zone.

There is a difference between someone obviously cheating (which I don't care about) and being a douche and trying to grief other people using MQ (or even without MQ for that matter!).

As for the whole "if you are grouped with a cheater and you report them, you will get banned because you grouped with them" this is bullshit.

There is again, a difference between sitting in a AFK group (not using MQ yourself) and reaping the rewards Vs Playing in a group with someone that uses MQ discreetly without your knowledge. The first will get you suspended, the second you would not have an issue with and would be easily contestable if you were hit by an over zealous gm.

People that report someone for warping or AFK Macroing that is not hurting anyone are asses, sure. But people that try and ruin other peoples game time by being an arsehole? I have no issues with you being reported.

Don't be a douche, simplest way to avoid the ban stick.

Disagree all you like. Narks suck balls. Plus, you cheat and still nark. You should be removed from the community.

+1

Just using MQ2 in general gives you an advantage in game so whether you are simply using the map to locate named or quest mobs or using MQ2ReachIt to loot corpses across the zone, it's all cheating. If you're going to petition someone you may as well petition yourself while you're at it. If he wants to be dumb and use things in an inappropriate way and give himself a higher risk at getting banned, who cares? I think petitioning people draws more attention to us than someone looting rotting items off of a corpse across the zone.

There is a difference between someone obviously cheating (which I don't care about) and being a douche and trying to grief other people using MQ (or even without MQ for that matter!).

As for the whole "if you are grouped with a cheater and you report them, you will get banned because you grouped with them" this is bullshit.
QUOTE]

Wrong, I had 2 older accounts banned b/c a stupid monk was warping and gkilling in my group while I was exping. The gm said I was gaining from the gkilling and banned me. I have no problems reporting that crap, if you do not like it... don't loot shit from across the fucking zone like a retard. if you are going to cheat, cheat smarter, not like a fucking noob with a dildo in your ass.

Last edited:
Wrong, I had 2 older accounts banned b/c a stupid monk was warping and gkilling in my group while I was exping. The gm said I was gaining from the gkilling and banned me.

So your defense is that you DIDN'T know that the Monk in the group was Warping and Ghost Killing? Sorry, I don't' think you would get let off the hook there.

I don't think the GM would believe that you legitimately thought that the 30 mobs a second the monk was killing was all "above board".

I am talking about "Sorry Mr. GM, I was totally unaware that the monk used Fartaunt/Gank/>insert various active hacks that are NOT obvious to others if used correctly< while he was away from the group."

Or "Hi GM, I am reporting this Monk for GKing in my Group. I just disbanded him for being a douche, but I did get XP form a few mobs before I caught onto what was happening"

I can guarantee you, you would not get banned. Hell you would not even get a roll back or anything from that.

I actually did say "i hear this submarine noise on my computer, what is it?!" took me so long to figure out what it was.. this was in a raid mind you..
so embarassing but i got away with it, apparently i was mocking MQ users haha, close call there..

Sounds like a bunch of crybaby bullshit. We are all cheaters here. Because you got a mob ganked, cus you got trained, Waaaa. In a group where some fucktard is gk'ing and you don't know *cough BULLSHIT cough*. Petition is for lost items due to game bug, that is fucking all!

I was in vent the other day while somone was talking. They zoned in to Guild Lobby and all you could hear on vent was "BOOOOOO BOOOOO BOOOOOO" GM Alert. I really wanted to ask "What WAS that?"

+1

There is again, a difference between sitting in a AFK group (not using MQ yourself) and reaping the rewards Vs Playing in a group with someone that uses MQ discreetly without your knowledge. The first will get you suspended, the second you would not have an issue with and would be easily contestable if you were hit by an over zealous gm.

People that report someone for warping or AFK Macroing that is not hurting anyone are asses, sure. But people that try and ruin other peoples game time by being an arsehole? I have no issues with you being reported.

Don't be a douche, simplest way to avoid the ban stick.

You couldn't be more wrong. He said he petitioned the monk for looting corpses across the zone which requires the corpses passing a specified amount of time before they become lootable. Sounds to me he was just pissed off that the monk was getting loots and he wasn't.

As for your pathetic excuse that there are certain levels of cheating...it's all still cheating. That's like the lame excuse the courts use when a DUI driver kills someone vs when you go out and shoot someone. Either way, it's still murder. And in this case, either way, it's still cheating and against the EULA. Next time you feel the need to petition someone, feel free to tell the GMs that you saw him because of MQ and you know all about it because you also have access to everything he used to do it.

In the monks defense, people in the general channel usually announce rotting loots. The monk could have then trained to the corpse, FDed to lose aggro then looted the corpse, right? After all, how can you be so sure without using MQ2 to track his movements?

You couldn't be more wrong. He said he petitioned the monk for looting corpses across the zone which requires the corpses passing a specified amount of time before they become lootable. Sounds to me he was just pissed off that the monk was getting loots and he wasn't.

As for your pathetic excuse that there are certain levels of cheating...it's all still cheating. That's like the lame excuse the courts use when a DUI driver kills someone vs when you go out and shoot someone. Either way, it's still murder. And in this case, either way, it's still cheating and against the EULA. Next time you feel the need to petition someone, feel free to tell the GMs that you saw him because of MQ and you know all about it because you also have access to everything he used to do it.

In the monks defense, people in the general channel usually announce rotting loots. The monk could have then trained to the corpse, FDed to lose aggro then looted the corpse, right? After all, how can you be so sure without using MQ2 to track his movements?

You really do miss the point a lot don't you... I have never said that I would petition someone for "cheating" I said I would petition them for Griefing. If they just happen to be using MQ at the time, well that is just the highlight of the report.

I said many times on numerous posts "you wanna hack I don't care, but if you are using it to try and grief me, then I wouldn't have a problem in reporting you".

If someone was NOT using MQ2 and was training me (not a once off accident, and it was obvious they are doing it on purpose), I would report them too. I play a Bard as a main so I COULD train them right back and I would win too I can guarantee you that. But that just opens up a whole another can of worms that would get me reported.

As for the Monk looting corpses, I have never made a single reference to any monk and looting corpses... There was a mention of a Monk GKing, that's about it...

So i'm at this same camp spot for like 5 hours. 3 different named all pop in this one area and i've killed them all multiple times.. Some asshat and his buddy come into zone and I'm watching them kill the PH's on map. They do this for another 30 min or so, actually get 2 named to pop.. So anyhooo, named pops over by me.. They pop in, kill it.. I'm pissed.

But why am I pissed? Cus they stole MY mob? Cus they are doing something so blatantly obvious that If I tried it, I'd get banned?? Because I'm jealous I'm not as cool as them.... Thats what it is.. They are doing something I wish I could do... So I'm going to tell.. I'm going to run to the powers that be and tell them that another person just pissed me off..

That named WILL pop again. Those asshats will leave zone eventually, the sun will rise tomorrow and finally, JJ will always be a dick..

Now in summary.. Take your personal experience with your very own asshat, swap in your own details and really think about it. Is it worth tattle telling??

You really do miss the point a lot don't you... I have never said that I would petition someone for "cheating" I said I would petition them for Griefing. If they just happen to be using MQ at the time, well that is just the highlight of the report.

I said many times on numerous posts "you wanna hack I don't care, but if you are using it to try and grief me, then I wouldn't have a problem in reporting you".

If someone was NOT using MQ2 and was training me (not a once off accident, and it was obvious they are doing it on purpose), I would report them too. I play a Bard as a main so I COULD train them right back and I would win too I can guarantee you that. But that just opens up a whole another can of worms that would get me reported.

As for the Monk looting corpses, I have never made a single reference to any monk and looting corpses... There was a mention of a Monk GKing, that's about it...

Obviously you fail at following a subject. The guy said he petitioned a monk for looting corpses across zone to which I responded (to sum it up) 'stop being a pussy since you cheat to'. My post had nothing to do with griefing or anything else that you're bitching about. The topic at hand was 'is it right to petition people for cheating using the same methods that you have access to and probably use just in a safer way'. Either follow the time lines and the quotes or don't bother jumping in with your hands in the air attempting to sound like you know wtf people are talking about. Anything can be taken out of context but unless you know what the proper context was, you'll just make yourself sound like a complete idiot in the long run.

Obviously you fail at following a subject. The guy said he petitioned a monk for looting corpses across zone to which I responded (to sum it up) 'stop being a pussy since you cheat to'. My post had nothing to do with griefing or anything else that you're bitching about. The topic at hand was 'is it right to petition people for cheating using the same methods that you have access to and probably use just in a safer way'. Either follow the time lines and the quotes or don't bother jumping in with your hands in the air attempting to sound like you know wtf people are talking about. Anything can be taken out of context but unless you know what the proper context was, you'll just make yourself sound like a complete idiot in the long run.

Obviously you are an idiot...

The post I in question,

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/180832-post101.html

WHERE THE FUCK IS THERE MENTION OF A MONK NINJA LOOTING?

Mojo says

Ok, so no mention of a ninja looting Monk...

You agree with Mojos statment that all Narks suck balls. And to trying to add weight to your argument you make a small reference as an example about MQ2reachit (along with using the map), and say cheating is cheating and (imply) that all people that cheat are just as guilty so have no rights to enjoy their own game play.

whether you are simply using the map to locate named or quest mobs or using MQ2ReachIt to loot corpses across the zone, it's all cheating. If you're going to petition someone you may as well petition yourself while you're at it.

And I say,

As for your pathetic example...
As for your pathetic excuse that there are certain levels of cheating...it's all still cheating. That's like the lame excuse the courts use when a DUI driver kills someone vs when you go out and shoot someone. Either way, it's still murder. And in this case, either way, it's still cheating and against the EULA.

No this is a shitty example... How about this...

- You cheated on your income tax return OR Smoke Pot Or Have an out standing parking ticket.
- You see someone commit a murder OR Rape a woman.
- Better not call the cops, because according to YOU "there are certain levels of cheating(being a criminal)...it's all still cheating (being a criminal).

There is a difference between a "victim-less crime" aka smoking a bit of pot and raping someone.

Just like there is a difference between you
- GKing in a zone by your self
- AFK macroing
- Using map

and PURPOSEFULLY TRYING TO PISS PEOPLE OFF by training and warping out, warping to my mob that I just spend an hour doing a dungeon crawl to, ninja looting my stuff that I camped for hours on end.

Get a fucking clue and don't be a douche.

Speaking of clues and douches...

Nothing we (as dirty fucking cheating bastards that we are) is "Victomless". Even though, you like to say that, and you like to think that, to make your pathetic cheating scum bag self feel better in your own douche mind. As so many retards do.

But guess what, we are intentionally cheating every single other player in this game that doesnt have the cheating advantage that we do. Knowingly...willfully...glady...

Tard says:
"Uh...but...Im not REALLY a cheater because I only use vanilla compile for the maps and my macs! Not like the REAL cheaters that /warp all over the place!"

No, fuckface, your a dirty scum bag cheater like the rest of us here. The honest players dont get to see every single spawn in the zone, checked for named, avoid death, see ground spawns, use plugins to automate boring/time consuming tasks, macro stuff and walk away from the keyboard for a coke and a snack, ect, ect. Your honest player might spend 30 minuets running around a zone checking for named or ground spawns for their quest while we just click open our map and see it all in one second.....Because we are CHEATERS and the honest players are all thus turned into the "victims" by our CHEATING.

Are their degrees of cheating? Sure. But regardless whether you are the "rapist" GKer or the "pot-head" map user. Your a dirty fucking cheater getting over on everyone else in the game, and Im fine with this, I have come to terms with it. Or else I wouldnt be an active member of a cheaters website with the rest of you cheaters here.

Go ahead, say it out lout a couple times with me,

"IM A DIRTY FUCKING CHEATER GETTING OVER ON THE REST OF THE HONEST EQ PLAYERS AND I KNOW IT AND IM LAUGHIN RIGHT NOW MWUAHAHA!!"

Go ahead big dick cheater, say it... Say it a few times.....you'll get used to the truth eventually.

Last edited:

Speaking of clues and douches...

Nothing we (as dirty fucking cheating bastards that we are) is "Victomless". Even though, you like to say that, and you like to think that, to make your pathetic cheating scum bag self feel better in your own douche mind. As so many retards do.

But guess what, we are intentionally cheating every single other player in this game that doesnt have the cheating advantage that we do. Knowingly...willfully...glady...

Tard says:
"Uh...but...Im not REALLY a cheater because I only use vanilla compile for the maps and my macs! Not like the REAL cheaters that /warp all over the place!"

No, fuckface, your a dirty scum bag cheater like the rest of us here. The honest players dont get to see every single spawn in the zone, checked for named, avoid death, see ground spawns, use plugins to automate boring/time consuming tasks, macro stuff and walk away from the keyboard for a coke and a snack, ect, ect. Your honest player might spend 30 minuets running around a zone checking for named or ground spawns for their quest while we just click open our map and see it all in one second.....Because we are CHEATERS and the honest players are all thus turned into the "victims" by our CHEATING.

Are their degrees of cheating? Sure. But regardless whether you are the "rapist" GKer or the "pot-head" map user. Your a dirty fucking cheater getting over on everyone else in the game, and Im fine with this, I have come to terms with it. Or else I wouldnt be an active member of a cheaters website with the rest of you cheaters here.

Go ahead, say it out lout a couple times with me,

"IM A DIRTY FUCKING CHEATER GETTING OVER ON THE REST OF THE HONEST EQ PLAYERS AND I KNOW IT AND IM LAUGHIN RIGHT NOW MWUAHAHA!!"

Go ahead big dick cheater, say it... Say it a few times.....you'll get used to the truth eventually.

This is true. And I have no issues with cheaters at all and I do realise that "even a Vanilla compile is cheating other players". I have no issues with that.

Again, for the 5th or 6th time, I only take issues with people that grief other players in ANY way, and if they happen to use MQ to do so it throws MQ in a much more negative spot light.

The whole moto of this community is to cheat smarter. Do you think that there would be anywhere near the push to ban MQers from SOE, if no one had ever GKd infront of people, warped on top of people in PvP, Ninja looted or trained using MQ? Of course not, people complain when they are pissed off.

I know a lot of people that do not use MQ, but are friends with many people that DO use it. Do they report them? Do they care? No because they are not directly affected by it.

But if those same MQ users had an AFK Group for days or weeks on end farming something that they need, or if you warp into their camp and loot their stuff, or train them to steal their camp (and warp out) I guarantee you they would have issue with that. Again, it is the being an asshat that is the key issue at hand here and has been my consistent point through out this discussion.

This whole thread is based on peoples opinions. My opinion, like many others, is that if you use MQ and don't directly impact my game play then IDGAF.

But hey, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has got one but no one really wants to hear them.

/agreed Griefers and Asstards in the form of Non-MQ2ers and MQ2ers are equally heinous and ruin the game for us all. (us cheating bastards included)

Glad to see your at terms with who we are too. ;-)

this happen a few weeks ago.
I had a group in hot, in house and seen a few lfg's, so I grabbed a monk . He said he would pull, I'm like cool (I normally pull ,tank and all)next thing I see is monk is phasing in and out.He started looting stuff we did not kill. He is loot rem's, and items from mobs in basement. we are in the courtyard. I asked him how he was doing that, he just kept doing it and not said a word. I ungroup him and start back pulling. If the moron can't control what he is doing then he needs to be banned. I /petitioned him

+1

Dear Tempest,

Here you go you angry little troll, now go away. Like I said before, either follow the time lines and progression of posts, including quotes, or gtfo of the thread moron. You're only making yourself look more and more like a pathetic little douche with your e-raging over absolutely nothing.

As for your 'post in question', I can ask you the same shit. Where did I mention anything about griefing that would cause you to chime in and start crying about people griefing with or without MQ? Anyone can grief. Again, the topic at hand was the level of douchebaggery of someone who reports someone for doing shit that is not affecting them in any way..like looting rotting corpses across the zone. Just like the monk did that the kid petitioned to which you chimed in some bullshit about griefing that had nothing to do with anything currently being discussed.

Follow now? Or do I need to draw you a picture with pretty colors?

yay

I want to have sex with supermodels on top of piles of money.

this happen a few weeks ago.
I had a group in hot, in house and seen a few lfg's, so I grabbed a monk . He said he would pull, I'm like cool (I normally pull ,tank and all)next thing I see is monk is phasing in and out.He started looting stuff we did not kill. He is loot rem's, and items from mobs in basement. we are in the courtyard. I asked him how he was doing that, he just kept doing it and not said a word. I ungroup him and start back pulling. If the moron can't control what he is doing then he needs to be banned. I /petitioned him

+1

Dear Tempest,

Here you go you angry little troll, now go away. Like I said before, either follow the time lines and progression of posts, including quotes, or gtfo of the thread moron. You're only making yourself look more and more like a pathetic little douche with your e-raging over absolutely nothing.

As for your 'post in question', I can ask you the same shit. Where did I mention anything about griefing that would cause you to chime in and start crying about people griefing with or without MQ? Anyone can grief. Again, the topic at hand was the level of douchebaggery of someone who reports someone for doing shit that is not affecting them in any way..like looting rotting corpses across the zone. Just like the monk did that the kid petitioned to which you chimed in some bullshit about griefing that had nothing to do with anything currently being discussed.

Follow now? Or do I need to draw you a picture with pretty colors?

WHAT MONK? In MOJO's Post (which is the post in question):

- The Post that you +1'd saying that all Narks suck balls.
- The Post that you Quoted
- The post that has been quoted back and forth in this entire debate.

There is 8 other posts between Mojos post and the post from thyins about the monk.

There had been multiple segues in conversation by the time Mojo made his post, which is the post in question.

In fact, the general topic WAS GRIEFERS (contrary to your latest false claim)...

Where did I mention anything about griefing that would cause you to chime in and start crying about people griefing with or without MQ?

This post was just 3 before Mojo's post. And was what everyone was talking about, and spurred Mojo to say all Narks suck balls.

I've never petitioned any one, but if you use MQ to try and fuck me over or fuck with me then I would have no issues reporting your ass.

Want to warp all over the zone? Macro AFK groups? Hell if you want to go an GK till your little hearts content I have no issues with that... Sure you are stupid for doing it and will get caught eventually anyway, just don't mess with me personally.

Exactly.

There are some people on this forum who have admitted to petitioning anyone they felt was being "too obvious" with their MQ2 usage. That level of hypocrisy made me want to put my head through a wall.

There is no mention of a Monk in that post WHAT SO EVER! THIS is the post that Mojo was talking about, THIS is the post that was talking about Griefing using MQ2 OR just griefing in general.

So yes the colors you mentioned might help you keep up, just don't draw on the screen with crayons. You know how your mother hates having to clean up your little messes.

Who gives a fuck? lets get back on topic rather than just talking shit to each other.

Don't look like a noob and flaunt the fact you are using MQ2, like some tard did today in Argith warping all over. Fuckin tool.

Watch out he might be a ginger!

AND GO!!!