The perils of not knowing how to use your mac.

I'm the parent of a 18 month old so my shaman is still 71 a week after hitting it lol.

Hrm, i cant find a copy of bazaar.mac anywhere. Maybe its in the auto-download updater, but i have that box unchecked cause i'm lazy and wrote half my macs in macro files that i wasnt using that came with the compile :p

Anyone have one lying around?

I chuckled when I read that. For years, when I buy something, when I see someone with an odd price a plat or two below some other guy (like you said, 50k for guy #1, 49999 or something for guy #2), I go straight to the 50k guy out of spite. I do it every time, out of spite.

htw

I do the same for same spiteful reason. On top of that if I'm after non lore items I will also look to see someone trying to corner the market by barely matching prices of others while having hundreds or thousands of the items and intentionally ignore them while buying up others with only a handful of the items I'm actually after even if they happen to cost a few more plat.

I guess I just dont give a damn or maybe Im super cheap but I just sort by price and warp to whoever has the lowest price, I dont even look or care what is above it. I sure as fuck wouldnt go buy 20 Chronobines off 10 different sellers if they were MORE expensive than the guy selling 10,000 of them for less. Not only would that be more work but more money, fuck that.

The rare occasions Im forced to visit the bazaar it goes like this,
Zone In
/baz
type partial name "chrono" +search
click sort by price
target name of seller (thank you SOE for that)
/warp b 5
buy my shit
/gate
The End!

I give a fuck about who is doing what or how they are doing it but as for Tree Hugger schooling some retarded noob that doesnt know how to use his own macro thats just Priceless! haha! (pun intended)

I chuckled when I read that. For years, when I buy something, when I see someone with an odd price a plat or two below some other guy (like you said, 50k for guy #1, 49999 or something for guy #2), I go straight to the 50k guy out of spite. I do it every time, out of spite.

htw

I do the same for same spiteful reason. On top of that if I'm after non lore items I will also look to see someone trying to corner the market by barely matching prices of others while having hundreds or thousands of the items and intentionally ignore them while buying up others with only a handful of the items I'm actually after even if they happen to cost a few more plat.

You actually help the person with the large stock pile, because no one else has them now so he can raise his prices.

Nah thats where my price playing comes into play. I put those I dont need back into play and test his pricing to see if he using the baz trader himself. If so i'll take him as low as I can to scoop them up myself or let others do so. If not then I may go 50pp or slightly higher than him to recoupe my cost by making him look like the jackass he is for trying to manipulate the cost and screw over someone who has fewer of the items at a bare minimum of savings to the buyer.

I wonder if a person clicks on your trader's name and tries to find path to you if they yellow trail will shoot straight up where you're zwarped. That would be kind of a dead giveaway :p

Understood you say you are only like that for a minute or two, but still.

I don't think that it does.

Can't confirm, but there were a few times before I started using MQ2 when I woukld see a good price up for something, run off to find the seller, and have the path end on a wall or the like. Looking back, I'm guessing that thise were folks using Zwarp, but never thought to look up then.