What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

How do you know the people who killed the named was not griefed, I been guilty if leaving name corpses while I'm trying to handle a bad pull of 3 mobs or more. Yes people were complaining about him in /ooc, But I barely even read ooc half the times, normally it is babies crying about everything. There was nothing I even wanted in Hot, Do I even care no. I normally hand that crap out in guild hall, free to all.
I will not get a bad rep from some little asshat like you that believe it is ok to do stuff like this. When I group I do not need help since I box my own group. I get other people in group to get to know people and try to make friends. Small hacking is fine, I do not care about. you draw attention to yourself and me, I care.
Thirdly, I do not need to vendicate myself to you or this whole community. Just spreading the word not to do stupid stuff like this monk did. Do it in my group I will petition, just like anyone would who seen this shit go on.

bunch of crying

Again, you're failing to follow the time line. Not worth my time trying to explain how to properly read and follow events to a complete idiot even when I clearly posted the time line and you STILL can't follow it. /sigh. The future of this world...

As for you thyins, keep QQing about petty shit. Karma is a bitch and one day you'll slip up and be /reported and I'm going to lol at you as you're crying yourself to sleep over being banned/suspended. Cheating is cheating and you're nothing but a hypocrite.

bunch of crying

Again, you're failing to follow the time line. Not worth my time trying to explain how to properly read and follow events to a complete idiot even when I clearly posted the time line and you STILL can't follow it. /sigh. The future of this world...

As for you thyins, keep QQing about petty shit. Karma is a bitch and one day you'll slip up and be /reported and I'm going to lol at you as you're crying yourself to sleep over being banned/suspended. Cheating is cheating and you're nothing but a hypocrite.

Clearly you have finally realised you are wrong and have been arguing an incorrect point, so you have done what all people do in this situation... Alter a quote, claim victory and say it's not worth your time/you wont be reading this thread any more/put your fingers in your ears and rock your slef to sleep singing "lalalala"...

As to your address to Thyins, you flog the same dead horse...

Cheating is cheating and you're nothing but a hypocrite.

When no one is saying that they would report someone for using MQ, only that they would report someone for being a Dick.

Let me guess, some one has reported you? Just saying...

Let's play a game!

Beyond this post, if it's not on topic and you continue to attack each other, you'll magically lose your ability to post at all for awhile! Hooray!

VI warned y'all once. Instead of just locking it as this *could* be a fun and productive thread, we'll try this:

umynr.jpg

haha, but I liked where this thread was going :)

I like to see people who are obviously using farfollow and ezfollow docracks because their box group will get stuck on a tree in a zone, and will keep the running graphic no matter how far away the toon being followed runs. Another good one (I'm guilty of this once or twice... oops) is having toons on follow (with docracks enabled) and then forgetting and warping that toon across the zone. The rest of your guys following suddenly make off for whatever is between your warped toon and their previous location... hope you had invis on, because if you run into some mobs you're about to get fucked up!

Reaching Destination

Another thing I see often in GRP or in Raid is when people are moving to a camp location or kill spot. The other players start running and leave the MQ'er behind. Then when they reach the next area; the MQ'er is already there.

The MQ'er warped or /zoned to get there. The people in the group can see an X on the map on each group members location. It can be obvious if you warp over to a location.

This also goes for outrunning other players. Rule of thumb; if you are running faster than a mount or bard you need to reduce your run speed. There is something funny about a Troll Berserker out running a bard.

Here's one:

When writing a script, make sure a loop never, never, never belches output to something in game. If you must do this, make sure it's a private channel. And that you've left the public channels. Like General.

Also, /1 is not /i.

The MQ'er warped or /zoned to get there. The people in the group can see an X on the map on each group members location. It can be obvious if you warp over to a location.

This also goes for outrunning other players. Rule of thumb; if you are running faster than a mount or bard you need to reduce your run speed. There is something funny about a Troll Berserker out running a bard.

My glowing drum outruns a bard. As far as Xs moving, I've seen map lag that could easily explain why a person appears at another place. Nobody could bust you on that. Appearing at the location before others, now THAT will get you noticed.

shit out a bunch of text to whatever channel you have set as the first one.