Warrior or Paladin?

I'd go warrior, I five bot and point and shoot go to other toons. Looking threw my eyeballs wouldn't think twice.

One other thing, I'd drop the cleric go with the shammy. Shammy has a lot more to offer then a cleric and heals very, very well.

here is my 2c if you have a Paly already go with it if not go the SK and like others say drop the cleric
if ya do use a Paly he can grp heal very well and it is quite usefull

Being on TLP I'd have to say go with the Pally given your group set up. It also seems as if you would prefer Pally to win this debate based on your posts, in the end what really matters is what you want.

TLP server mobs have so low HP I don't think it matters SK vs Pally, it's going to depend on which one you can gear better, and lifetaps on TLP are nearly completely irrelevant as they are minimal at best. Stuns on the other hand prevent incoming damage and thus provide not only really good aggro, but gives you a crutch if your cleric's CH is going to be just a touch late, that stun or LoH or heal could save your life.

I would also say that once AAs come around with the massive DPS of your group having a mage, necro, and enchanter, that the stuns would allow you to have fights were your cleric may not even cast a heal spell. Depending on which server you're on, you're either about 1.5 - 2 months away from Velious and your Hate gear isn't going to come quite as easily as would help in that short window. May be easier to just farm the Fear gear for SK or Pally and then start replacing it with the armor in Velious. Once AAs go live, both the pally and SK will have some sweet heals, but if you need that emergency rez on the cleric, then you'd have the ability to with Pally, also Lay on Hands > Harm's Touch in the next era of content. You're talking about being able to heal for near 7000hp on a geared out toon, vs being able to do 3300 damage to a mob with 100k - 800k hp.

Saving the main tank on a raid with a perfectly time LoH > the tiny percentage of Damage Harm's Touch will do. Plus with the Brell's line your group will have far more HP than with the SK. Not to mention that's going to be useful on raids. I would also say, from what I've seen there are tons of SKs running around, but not so many pallys. I know in my guild we don't even have a 'main' Paladin that plays often. So if you like to be more 'original' or 'rare' then Pally is a good choice as well. With the DMF Pally is pumping some good DPS anyway.