Warrior Bazu Roar issue

Tyrantp

Reaction score
I was tweaking MQ2melee to fit what I needed from my warrior, swapping from assist to maintank basically. I have him doing everything I need but can't seem to get him to use Bazu roar. Any suggestions on why would be helpful.

Also since I didn't see an MQ2melee thread. Why does respite wait until fully resting? You only have to be out of combat.

Thanks.

Last edited:
There is a 30 sec delay after combat ends, before any downtime stuff is handled - including respite. I could move it, though... ok, just moved it, let's see how it goes.

For bazu roar, that is a provoke option for warrior. What do you have your provoke options set to, shown via /melee?

provoke0=
provokeend=
provokemax=
provokeonce=

htw

Provoke0(25046)
Provoke1(0)
Provoke2(0)
Provokeend(20)
Provokemax(1)
Provokeonce(1)

I'm assuming the different provokes require the specific act # for them to work. However I have tried putting in gutpunch manually as well as one other I forget the name of offhand. It just completely ignores them refuses to fire.

Forgot to add, gutpunch=on is on, but still refuses to fire. As is roar and a few others. It taunts bash's and that's about it. Not sure why it's ignoring the on options. However it is firing commanding, field arm.

Last edited:
For gut punch, what # does it show when you do: /aa info gut punch

For bazu (provoke), I am assuming you have aggro=1 (required), and that your war is losing aggro? (required for it to fire with the settings you have)

Gut punch is 3732 give the description etc. He's not losing agro, I might have swapped a setting but i'm wanting him to do it immediately on incoming.

Turned override off, got gutpunch working. Still no-go on roar.

Edit: For provoke, let me see what I can find - I misread your provokeonce, totally missed it. It should fire once on inc with that setting, assuming you have aggro=1.

You should be able to set the stun settings for it though, to do what you want.

For gut punch, the info in mq2melee is right, you could turn on various Show* options in your INI, and /melee load, and see what output you get. If you want to review file instead, turn on file output with /meleedebug also, and look in your logs dir for the output.

htw

Last edited: