Warping a group

irishfan

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I'm trying to warp all my toons to the same target Im using /bcaa// warp t . The bots need a way to target my target to warp . Any information on how to do this is appreciated .:)

or /bcaa //warp loc ${Target.Y} ${Target.X} ${Target.Z}

I'm trying to warp all my toons to the same target Im using /bcaa// warp t . The bots need a way to target my target to warp . Any information on how to do this is appreciated .:)

/bca //assist nameoftoonwithtarget (add pc at end if it's a BST or you will most likely get pet)
/bcaa //warp t

both sent from the main toon, the one who has the target.

Sorry I do not know and could not find it but whats BCAA?

I only use a portion of what MQ2 can do so not familiar with it all yet.

bcaa is eqbc function check wiki on mq2eqbc and eqbcs

I always just warped people to my main as I would typically pull to where i wanted to go and never warped directly to an npc

/bca //warp loc ${Me.X} ${Me.Y} ${Me.Z}

I always just warped people to my main as I would typically pull to where i wanted to go and never warped directly to an npc

/bca //warp loc ${Me.X} ${Me.Y} ${Me.Z}

Nice solution JJ! I have been using a two step method to put my crew behind me as I move to the mob,

Code:
/bca  //tar Myname
/bca //warp b 14

but sometimes that gets them stuck in objects and walls, I think Im going to start using your solution!

That looks like it would be very useful... now just to get eqbc to fuckin work.. lol.

i do the same but use waypoints

/waypoint update pull
/bcaa //warp wp pull

but this only works if they all on the same computer since waypoints only save on the PC of the one "updating/saving"