Wanderlust Charm Aug

Sorry for the delayed response there Chat, getting ready to test out the last known working version and see how it does, will let you know.

Thanks, I figure if nothing else I can always stay semi active with this macro lol.

Works pretty good

I just used the macro on 2 of my chars and it worked well on both of them. One problem I noticed was the beginning was a little buggy. I cleared it up no problem by manually update my ini files to say I had found regan and got the mission already, then I would start the mac and it worked wonderfully. The only other problem I had with it was zoning into vergalid mines. I noticed that the mac would warp me to the zone in then have my looking almost straight up. I just manually clicked the door and then the mac kicked in and did its job. Also note that I did not do the last two missions because my chars are only 70 and can't get the missions. Good macro, thanks!

Hi all

I have done some of this on my owns and I am on Step 10 atm "into the mines"

Will this macro know what I have completed and pick up from that point?
Do I need to edit it to have it pick up at a certain point?

My toon is level 71 so I am not sure that I can finish all steps but I would like to take it as far as I can...

Thanks in advance for the help!!

eins

It should automatically update your ini, if it didn't you can go into it and edit it yourself. The ini file is yourname_wanderlust.ini found in the macro folder. If your ini is up to date then it will start the macro where you left off.

I have not yet used the macro...so will it know what steps I have completed?

Thanks

eins

I have not yet used the macro...so will it know what steps I have completed?

Thanks

eins

Hi Eins,

There is no way for the macro to know what steps you have completed already at this point. Casndoob was correct in saying that you will have to update the .ini manually. This is not a real complicated task to do, take a look at the INI (post it here w/copy n past if your having trouble) and attempt to update it yourself. if your ON the step for the mines you simply have to show that you have completed all steps prior to the mines. It would also likely be a good idea to go ahead and zone into the mines. I apologize that there is not an easier way to correct this.

Last edited:
I just used the macro on 2 of my chars and it worked well on both of them. One problem I noticed was the beginning was a little buggy. I cleared it up no problem by manually update my ini files to say I had found regan and got the mission already, then I would start the mac and it worked wonderfully. The only other problem I had with it was zoning into vergalid mines. I noticed that the mac would warp me to the zone in then have my looking almost straight up. I just manually clicked the door and then the mac kicked in and did its job. Also note that I did not do the last two missions because my chars are only 70 and can't get the missions. Good macro, thanks!

I am aware of the buggy start up. Unfortunately I'm not a programming genius :-D So I don't know how to correct the issue for use with the INI. Were it not for the INI I could probably fix it without a hitch to be honest. Not sure how much of this post you've read but I am not the original creator of the macro, just kinda took it up as a hobby of sorts lol.

Not working atm

So I've tried editing my ini file as above, but the macro is not working at the moment, it seems to hang up when it goes to the command line:

Code:
/if (!${Me.Invis}) /call invis

I'm using a spell invis, not sure why it's hanging up there, going to test with cloudy pots and see if that changes anything.

EDIT: Discovered why it was hanging up, my invis spell was in gem6, digging through the code netted me the info that the spell has to be in slot8, i jsut modified it to slot6.

Last edited: