veteran reward account question

aspire2008

Iftw
Reaction score
I'm considering purchasing some accounts, basically the toons on the account don't matter but looking mainly for accounts with 7+ years of veteran rewards, how much would something like that go for considering the its not a matter of toons/gears/aa.

I'm considering purchasing some accounts, basically the toons on the account don't matter but looking mainly for accounts with 7+ years of veteran rewards, how much would something like that go for considering the its not a matter of toons/gears/aa.

the premium is the security factor. The amount it is worth is what it costs to buy it from someone you do not think is going to steal them back.

Yah, that is why I've been making f2p accounts for that reason. I was going to move some of my alts over to those f2p accounts, but now I'm considering ones with veteran rewards on them. In a dilemma. LotD is not that important, but I do like having Throne of Heroes on my accounts, seems like I use it all the time, as I have bind locations set in strangest places sometimes so its nice to have another gate option.

Wish I had made a bunch of accounts a few years back and let them rot for awhile, hind sight now I guess.

Anyone know of a way to check how many vet rewards an account has without activating it? I have 30 or more accounts that I haven't used in probably 8 or so years but some of them I used the vet aa bug on to get all the vet aa's and I have no idea which ones.

eqisdead

If they haven't claimed veteran rewards don't you have to claim them in order to check what you have? Been away from live for probably 10 years so I don't remember how it works anymore.

eqisdead