Valley of King Xorbb Event #1: Guardian of the Gate

Zemetor

Reaction score
Has any of you guys done this raid?

What's the lowest number of toons you can get away with in order to complete?

hated that raid sucks ass imo not sure if low numbers will get it done

prob one of the suckiest if not the suckiest raid of that expansion

The reason I'm thinking about that raid is that I'm trying to get a +300 DMG Primary for my SK.

Any idea as to what would be the easiest one to get?

u think youll be one man botting any of these raids?

you should have np then all you need is about 40+ current raid geared, raid capable folks dont think you need the full 54 as long as the 40+ can basically be worth 14 missing toons

its in no doubt imo the SHITTIEST raid Sony has put forth, good luck putting "together" a raid force for that event, I believe any raiding progressing guild will tell you the same thing. A working raid guild would have enough "fun" with that event, not sure throwing one together is gonna get it done.

The problem with that event is the friggen emotes. One person misses a fireball emote and the raid just wiped. Oh and that means pets too.

Its not enough to just get 40ish people together to DPS 2 named. You need people that know and can follow the emotes. Also need someone to lead that knows the strat. And you need the right mix

Add my +1 to that being the suckiest event in the second suckiest expansion (CoTF being the new front runner) Sony has ever put out