Unwise move...

SiegeTank

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I saw a guy offering that 100dmg aug for sale on FV chat yesterday. It's got a lame name like "_100_dmg_aug" which SCREAMS that it was a GM-only test item when it got released into "the wild." It was linkable so everyone could see that it was an OP uber item and clearly wasn't part of the legit game item inventory, not even as an artifact.

This open hawking on an item of this sort strikes me as.... unwise.

Last edited:
Evershawn probably bought it back and is trying to flip it now that he is around again.

For those curious about the 100-Damage aug, they were a result of the summon item hack from a few years ago. There were a few insanely rare and awesome items created from hack and the 100-Damage augs were a couple of them. As far as I know there are about 2-3 still in circulation.

They were insanely powerful. I had rogue with 2 of these on his epic, was 2xx DMG/19 delay or something nuts like that. The damage was nuts but overall it was a poor choice to put it on a rogue as it was nearly impossible to shake aggro. Additionally, when I had them it was impossible to remove the augment as there was no augment distiller for the augment type that could safely remove it. That changed when they introduced the perfect augment distiller as a item you can buy in the Station Store.

I agree that it is unwise to openly try to hawk it.

Zippzipp

Last edited:
Well my guess is it won't be in circulation long if he announced and linked it in chat. You know people at DGC read these forums, they are open to anyone.