Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

I coulda swore that I looked at cast times and recasts, and they were the same, hence why I said anything at all. My bad VI. haha

For SK, you can't use lifetap, disease cloud or ward undead. "Your spell did not take hold" message. At least i got Abjuration mixed :p

For SK, you can't use lifetap, disease cloud or ward undead. "Your spell did not take hold" message. At least i got Abjuration mixed :p

Thats why it says you need a pet summoned :/

Question - is there any way to set the variable of when you want the caster to change skills?

For example, I am on Vulak and it takes a lot longer to raise skill. Abjuration is 199/234. Can I set it to stop at 200 and go to the next skill instead of going all the way to 234?

not real sure but may be able to change some things in there such as
this /if (${Me.Skill[Abjuration]} < ${Skill[Abjuration].SkillCap}) /call Abjuration

to this /if (${Me.Skill[Abjuration]} < 201) /call Abjuration

or you may have to decalre a value for skillcap as an integer = to 200

havent really done much macro building

not working

trying to use it on my SK and its not working....say subroutine shadow not found.....any clue how to fix this? i've PLed to lvl 75, i need the spell skillz up lol

this has worked forever
save it w notepad as (what everu want).mac

Code:
|--- Written by Armysoldier
|--- usage /mac Castskills (or what ever u save this as (pickmynose.mac)
|---if its any damaging spell consider book in fv or fp

#include spell_routines.inc
#turbo

#Event Mana "#*#Insufficient Mana#*#"

|--- Set for spells to be in slots 1 -5
|--- one spell for each ability you want to work(low lvl evocation abjuration |etc)
|--- load the spells u want (gems 1 2 3 4)
|if u use low lvl spells and or use a mount youll never run oom
Sub Main
	:begin
 	/target myself
	/call cast "${Me.Gem[1]}" gem1
        /delay 3s
        /call cast "${Me.Gem[2]}" gem2
        /delay 3s
        /call cast "${Me.Gem[3]}" gem3
        /delay 3s
        /call cast "${Me.Gem[4]}" gem4
        /delay 3s       
        /doevents
	/goto :begin

/return

Sub Event_Mana
       	/sit
       	:loop
	/delay 15S
       	/echo checking my mana 
       	/if ( ${Me.PctMana}==100 ) /return
     	/goto :loop
:endloop
/return

hope this helps (if u only need to raise 1 skill then delete the entry associated w that gem , to skip it)

SK issues, still....

i've gone through and corrected all the errors for my SK that has been posted here, i have all the spells loaded, it wont cast them now, any body know how to fix this?

Updated the front page to the current one i'm using

worked on my sk and shammy i just pleveled

stops

im trying to use this on my PL'ed wizzy, and it loads the spells just fine, then it says "the current macro has ended" anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

im trying to use this on my PL'ed wizzy, and it loads the spells just fine, then it says "the current macro has ended" anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

i don't know why but sometimes you need to reboot. I don't know why but sometimes it "thinks" your maxed. But if you reboot everything it's fine.

Thats my guess.

stoped again

i tried running this macro again today, and it wouldn't mem the spells, and then it says the curnrent macro ended, i tried rebooting the PC, and reinstalling the macro, any ideas?

i tried running this macro again today, and it wouldn't mem the spells, and then it says the curnrent macro ended, i tried rebooting the PC, and reinstalling the macro, any ideas?

Since the patch. There has been a lot of issues. Wait until we get those figured out and try again.

any idea how long? cuz my skbot is working just fine...

this is a great macro, i have used it on several toons..

I am looking for a skills one like for tracking forage and taunt? all those type of skills any ideas?

this is a great macro, i have used it on several toons..

I am looking for a skills one like for tracking forage and taunt? all those type of skills any ideas?

Taunt you can skillup with by enabling it in mq2melee. Should be something like /melee taunt=1 save load

For tracking and forage I have a simple macro, currently only used it for tracking but it should work for forage too. Though there is an autoforage plugin too.

Anyway here is the macro.

Code:
#turbo
Sub Main
/if (${Me.AbilityReady["Tracking"]}) /doability "Tracking" 
/return

Without testing you could probably do this for foraging.

Code:
#turbo
Sub Main
/if (${Me.AbilityReady["Forage"]}) /doability "Forage"
/delay 2s
/autoinv
/return

i use the autoforage plugin... not sure if melee's forage handles the items on the cursor.... but since i have been using autoforage since i started MQ2 ... it works like a champ.

Tracking I would change Wunaye's macro to do tracking instead of forage.. should work.
ARMY