Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

Villageidiot

Captain Douchebag
Reaction score
This macro was originally written by DemonH2.

I have modified it so that you don't need to declare your max spell level (done automatically)
This will automatically know your class and mem the spells needed for the most efficient skillups it can do. There is a pause in the macro so if you need to stop it because you want to check to see if you are missing a spell. I suggest ending the macro and get the ones you are missing.

Then it will skill you up on each until maxed then end.

I suggest starting this macro not in guild lobby or hall because some spells you cannot cast in those zones. Find a nice spot out of the way in some old school zone and start it up. This hasn't been tested on all classes but i'm sure it works on all casting classes.

Let me know what ya all think!!!!!!

UPDATE :
Fixed typo
Edited mac to destroy summoned items instead of putting in inventory.
Fixed /mem /memorize problem
Fixed SK not casting

WARNING THIS MACRO DELETES ITEMS ON CURSOR DO NOT PUT STUFF ON CURSOR WHILE RUNNING THIS MACRO!!!

Attachments

• skillz.mac
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,025
Last edited:
Cleric class tested and working!
please post what class you have tested it with.

shammy

using it on my shammy right now everything is working so far. letting it run for the night will let u know if anything is wroung with it, but don't think i will have any problems

this rocked now my PLed chanter doesnt fizzlefest no more thanks village!

am i missing a plugin?

just tried this on 2 casters but can't seem to crack it. Loading spells fine but then saying...

failed to parse /if condition '(219 >=...

... non-numeric encountered.

any ideas? am i missing a plugin thats needed or am i just being stupid? :)

when did you download it? If it was when i first posted it, it may have been the bugged one i first posted. Try downloading the mac again and use that one.

Only thing i've noticed so far is line 39 there is an extra } after ${Skill[Divination].SkillCap}

Couple other things i changed just for me. Changed Cleric divination to True North instead of Flash of Light since FoL is a detrimental spell. Changed Druid evocation to Burst of Flame since i was to lazy to find a fire beetle eye needed for Flame Lick.

But the mac works great. thx.

Small error in SK

${Me.Class}=Shadow Knight

so changed

Code:
/call ${Me.Class}

to

Code:
/call "${Me.Class}"

and

Code:
Sub Shadowknight

to

Code:
Sub Shadow Knight

Line 39 has a stray } in it.

Code:
/if (${Me.Skill[Divination]} >= ${Skill[Divination].SkillCap}[COLOR="Red"]}[/COLOR] && ${Me.Skill[Evocation]} >= ${Skill[Evocation].SkillCap} && ${Me.Skill[Abjuration]} >= ${Skill[Abjuration].SkillCap} && ${Me.Skill[Alteration]} >= ${Skill[Alteration].SkillCap} && ${Me.Skill[Divination]} >= ${Skill[Divination].SkillCap}) {

Small error in SK

${Me.Class}=Shadow Knight

so changed

Code:
/call ${Me.Class}

to

Code:
/call "${Me.Class}"

and

Code:
Sub Shadowknight

to

Code:
Sub Shadow Knight

Line 39 has a stray } in it.

Code:
/if (${Me.Skill[Divination]} >= ${Skill[Divination].SkillCap}[COLOR="Red"]}[/COLOR] && ${Me.Skill[Evocation]} >= ${Skill[Evocation].SkillCap} && ${Me.Skill[Abjuration]} >= ${Skill[Abjuration].SkillCap} && ${Me.Skill[Alteration]} >= ${Skill[Alteration].SkillCap} && ${Me.Skill[Divination]} >= ${Skill[Divination].SkillCap}) {

i have made both of these changes to the SK part and now when it runs through the checks to see if spells are maxed it just ends with the "I'm Done." and ends the mac. Anyone know a fix to this? My skills are far from maxed so i know it isnt that. Im kinda confused why this isnt working, cause i used it on my shaman just fine.

Last edited:
Thank you. Works very good!

Last edited:
Working perfect on my Druid! Thanks Bro!

Have used it on all of my casters, works like a charm.

tried on chanter, first spell it goes for is learners aura, it casts it once then gives me the you do not have sufficient focus to maintain that ability, im guessing because after the first cast the aura is on and wont cast agian till you click it off? im retarded so im sure its something im doing