Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

I type /mac skillz.mac, it mems the spells, then macro ends. What's up with it? I'm a druid and have all the spells it suggests, i've tried having no target, my self as target, a pet as target.

nice, i've always just used mouse machine for this purpose though :p

Gotta make sure your spell bar is visible. I had the same issue a couple of times.

Yea, I'm too poor lol. Highest toon is 76 and I don't play him much anymore. Been slowly leveling a druid/shaman team. And when I say slowly, I mean slowly lol. Druid just hit 50 and Shaman hit 52.

Prices are way down on housing upkeep. It's like 7PP or 1 random quest/raid currency a day. I personally only activate mine when I need to go into it to throw something in storage or the like.

I'd personally suggest changing CLR DRU and WIZ to Halo of Light for Conjuration. The item it summons is Lore so you don't have to worry about filling bags up with it (which also allows you to eliminate the cursor destroy part of the macro if you're worried about that).

I type /mac skillz.mac, it mems the spells, then macro ends. What's up with it? I'm a druid and have all the spells it suggests, i've tried having no target, my self as target, a pet as target.

Have the same issue. Says I'm Done! so I know it thinks somehow that all my skills are maxed.

Only one that is maxed is Abjuration, the first skill it tries. Doh!

i chopped out a ton of the macro for when i used it on alts. i also modified the spells to whatever i had. you can try it for yourself if it works better. you may have to modify the spells under your class section. I also added tracking to it so that is auto raised. i guess i could/should have added forage and sneak but didnt bother.

Attachments

• skillz.mac
    11.8 KB · Views: 52
Helpful

Awesome, I have a few toons that have basically zero in casting skills. Lol. Too much PLin these days

Would be great to add Tracking and Forage as well.. isnt there an auto-forage one.. or forage part of melee?

i chopped out a ton of the macro for when i used it on alts. i also modified the spells to whatever i had. you can try it for yourself if it works better. you may have to modify the spells under your class section. I also added tracking to it so that is auto raised. i guess i could/should have added forage and sneak but didnt bother.

Works great, and it's kind of nice that it rotates the skills, and so they all raise at the same time.

Tried 3 different versions of this macro and I can't seem to get it to work. It starts up, loads the spells, and ends the macro. What am I doing wrong?

Tried 3 different versions of this macro and I can't seem to get it to work. It starts up, loads the spells, and ends the macro. What am I doing wrong?

You can't be in a group, I figured that out.

I assume at least because I get it to work, but only when not in a group.

You can use it in a group. But sometimes this happens to me as well. The only thing that seems to work is a full restart of my computer and reloading everything. It only seems to happen on at least one computer so it may be a setting with your computer as well.

Used it on shaman, worked great. A crazy amount of summoned water I've made!

Would it be possible to make it work for Bards also? One that changes to flute, brass, drum and lute, in order to get the skills up?

Used it on shaman, worked great. A crazy amount of summoned water I've made!

Would it be possible to make it work for Bards also? One that changes to flute, brass, drum and lute, in order to get the skills up?

Bard stuff can take forever, i'd suggest just twisting one song , goto bed, check in morning. then next night change song to different instrument type.

Wizard not working

Anyone have a copy that works for a wizard? Mine keeps saying that I'm done skilling when it's not. Works on all my other classes.

Last edited: