Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

Something available like this for a bard to just sit and play to build up skills?

NVM, found mq2twist post

Last edited:
I didn't use this macro but I did use the same spells to skill up and I noticed if you buff blocked the summon drink spell you would still get skill ups without the drink being summoned.

nice tip

nice tip n00bsgoboom i dont like idea of crap being destroyed off my pointer so one can simply add a block spell line and then unblock it at end . me likes.

how exactly do you go about downloading the macs..?

First goto the first page and click on the file. Then you save it into your macroquest/macros folder. Make sure when saving that you set the file type to all files.

Tried on bard and
Subroutine Bard wasnt found
skillz.mac@33 (Main): /call ${Me.Class}
macro ended

Is this macro supposed to cast all six spells one after the other? I'm using it on a mage and it is just casting the first gem slot, Minor Shielding over and over again.

Does it max out one skill then move on to the next or is something wrong with my macro?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Awesome, thank you!

Great macro.. it's the first I have used and love it.

i cannot get this to work.. Macro just ends.
Macro has Ended..
Said loading shit
Said Im Done.
Current Macro has Ended.. anyone able to help me?? fix this issue trying to get cleric skills up.

Fruitloop09 said:
i cannot get this to work.. Macro just ends.
Macro has Ended..
Said loading shit
Said Im Done.
Current Macro has Ended.. anyone able to help me?? fix this issue trying to get cleric skills up.

Here is the exact one I am using, and works fine. AFAIK, it's exact same as first post, except the extra } fixed, so it doesn't error out.

If it still just ends, are you sure your Alteration/Abjuration/Conjuration/Divination/Evocation skills are not already capped? If not, what are your current skills & caps?

htw

Attachments

• skillz.mac
    11.6 KB · Views: 62
i am having problems with sk

It works great for shaman but it doesnt work on my shadow knight. I made changes in macro as on the thread here it runs and when it echo's to have pet up it says i'm done macro ended i am far away from being capped any suggestions?

having same issues with necro. not max skilled and says its Done. left me half way through conjuration

Mage wont start, removed all my buffs but it stops:

"Failed to parse /if condition '(340 >= 340) && 340>= 340 && 340 >= 340 && 430, non-numeric encountered

Also wizard just crashed to desktop

SHM,NEC works fine so far.

and this .... also