/twist issue while running macro

menlaten

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I'm still having the issue where /twist and a macro not working together such as using one of Petes macros. this is not this past hotfix related it was happening before and im just now posting it.
I looked through the forums and made some confguration changes based on other posts but it did not resolve it.
It seems I can either twist and not use the mac or i can use the mac and not use the twist plugin.

Thank you for your time

You are correct. /twist doesnt play nice with casting other things. You have to let the macro do it for you. I do have a bard.mac out there that is a little more bard specific. Devestator's bard mac is supposedly really nice. I may revisit bards for bot.mac, but as of right now it is just very limited due to what you are describing.

Check el_nene autobot at mq2 vip forum, I made lots of modifications to the macro to be able to combine twist and cast.

I'm still having the issue where /twist and a macro not working together such as using one of Petes macros. this is not this past hotfix related it was happening before and im just now posting it.
I looked through the forums and made some confguration changes based on other posts but it did not resolve it.
It seems I can either twist and not use the mac or i can use the mac and not use the twist plugin.

Thank you for your time

This best bard macro in game; http://www.devecoder.com/node/8

BUY IT.. and never worry again

Does that bard slowing the mob in it? I would need that.

The way I make /twist work with a macro is sloppy, but works.

Every portion of the macro that will cast something will "/twist off" or "/twist clear", do it's casting, then "/twist" or "/twist # # # #" to resume twisting.

I also have some support for A Tune Stuck In Your Head AA.

My songs are hard coded, so within my combat sub it looks something like this:
Code:
/if (!${Me.Buff[A Tune Stuck In Your Head].ID} && !${Twist.Twisting}) {
	/squelch /twist clear
	/squelch /twist 6 4 5 3
	}

/if (${Me.Buff[A Tune Stuck In Your Head].ID} && !${Twist.Twisting}) {
	/squelch /twist clear
	/squelch /twist 6 4 5 3 8
	}

In general, if you stop twisting before you cast, things "should" run smoothly.