turn in macro

conrad5865

Reaction score
sry if this has been asked posted or written on but couldnt find anything is there a macro to turn in single items of stuff from a stack of things to a boss spawner or quest giver any help for a laymen or a good macro or a good place to find said macro would help lthanks

sry if this has been asked posted or written on but couldnt find anything is there a macro to turn in single items of stuff from a stack of things to a boss spawner or quest giver any help for a laymen or a good macro or a good place to find said macro would help lthanks

When I wrote Tutorial.mac My macro for the longest tutorial macro evah, I included a sub routine that would automatically turn in items.

Code:
Sub GiveItems(string itemToGive, int Amount)
	/if (!${Bool[${Amount}]}) /varset Amount 1
	/if (${Debugging}) /echo "\aoGiving \ay${Amount} \aox \ap${itemToGive} \aoto \ag${Target.CleanName}"
	/declare i int local
	/keypress OPEN_INV_BAGS
	/if (!${Window[InventoryWindow].Open}) /windowstate InventoryWindow open
	/delay 10s ${Window[InventoryWindow].Open}
	/delay 5

/for i 1 to ${Amount}
		/nomodkey /ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=${itemToGive}].InvSlot} leftmouseup
		/invoke ${Target.LeftClick}
		/delay 2s !${Cursor.ID}
	/next i
	/notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup
	/delay 2s !${Window[GiveWnd].Open}
/return

So when I called that sub I would use as /call GiveItems "Item Name" "quantity"

/call GiveItems "Bonechips" 1

This does not give stacks, it gives 1 item per slot to an NPC and must be called for each item. Beyond that I have no code designed to turn in items.

does this fit in the macro key to make a macro for sry still new to all this

In it's existing state it wouldn't be very useful at all tbh. It's setup to be called within a macro and not so much as a command. The turn-in is likely considered moderate as far as difficulty to code as it's at least beyond the basics by a little bit. If you haven't any coding knowledge then using a turn in macro would likely be more cumbersome than just turning the items in manually I'm afraid. what exactly are you trying to turn in would likely be the most relevant question. If you're active here you should try the discord channel Discord for IM/Screenshare/Group Chat/file transfers/screenshots to be able to assist more.