Transformers -- No Spoilers please

JimJohnson

Forum Jackass
Reaction score
Anyone else already watch this? Do not watch it at home go drop the 10$ at a theater.

I think this is probably best movie I have watched in the last few years. Sounds kinda retarded I know but, this is by far the best adaptation anything to movie that I have seen.

Rated 10/10

I'm a fan...

Yeah, I owned Optimus Prime as a kid. He was the bomb, SO much bigger than everyone else.... such a badass.

...until, after what seemed like a lifetime of collecting... I finally assembled the first mega-transformer: formed from the Constructicons. He is, none other than: DEVASTATOR!!!
dgrid.gif

Welcome back, Transformers. Welcome back.

Q

i loved the movie and my wife even liked it and all she did was make fun of all the dorks b4 the movie started. very good and very funny

Necroman

I saw it in IMAx last night it was awesome. And by friend had a pretty good sized roll in the movei. he was the guy standing infront of sam's house when sector seven can in to get him. he had a few shots later too

Transformers

Glad to know everyone liked it. I am taking my boys tomorrow morning.

I know one of the writers - Roberto Orci. He has written some cool stuff but not a really an enormously huge hit yet. I think this one will do it for him. He deserves it, he's a real nice guy, real down to earth. He also co-wrote The Island (same director as Transformers) and MI3 (same director as Alias), and he used write and produce Alias. I think he's working on a new Star Trek film now.

What was the preview before the movie that had a bunch of people having a going away party for some dude, then an "earthquake" happened?

/derail off

The movie was pretty decent.

not sure the frame flashed and was gone didn't get to read it either

at the start of it it said something about Robots then it went on about the guys party then all hell broke loose.

After i seen Transformers, i went home and looked around for that preview also and this was the best i can find http://feeds.cinematical.com/~r/weblogsinc/cinematical/~3/129291157/
I read it is being called "Cloverfield" because...
That’s because the film doesn’t have a name at the moment, or if it does, that’s been kept completely hush-hush. For now, CLOVERFIELD is just what they’re calling it to help confuse the issue.

That was a slick promotion. Gets people talking. The unnamed film is directed by JJ Ahrams from MI3 and the show Alias. Should be interesting.

BTW - Transformers was great! And also really funny. I strongly recommend it.

I got money I know what it is.
I am betting........... (wait for it)........... (wait for it!!!!)......

Godzilla!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the sound from anywhere. I was a big fan back in the day. Also take note of the reference they made about Tokyo during the conversation in the party.

What was the preview before the movie that had a bunch of people having a going away party for some dude, then an "earthquake" happened?

/derail off

The movie was pretty decent.

Someone posted this on another board:

Cloverfield is the working title right now.

Written by Drew Goddard and directed by Matt Reeves. The film is scheduled to be released by Paramount Pictures on January 18th, 2008. The premise is a giant alien known as "The Parasite" invades Earth and it is filmed entirely with handheld cameras. Also known is that the movie isn't even done filming and the trailer was filmed before the movie. Not much is known about the movie, and it has been widely regarded as a secret.

I saw it yesterday. I have to say, that was definitely the best GMC commercial i've ever seen. All jokes aside the movie was thoroughly entertaining, i would recommend that everyone go see it, and im not even a big movie go'er myself.