Tower of Discord - Trophy Room

Run into the room, kill the hovering weapons and have the appropriate classes loot these, they are bane weapons and help kill the trash faster. Have people chosen ahead of time as adds will start to spawn not long after you enter the room. The bane weapons cause 2k dmg every 2 ticks to the people using them, so make sure they're with reliable healers.

This fight is mostly repetition, kill the waves of adds, then a statue until all of the statues are dead. Once the last 2 statues die, the curator will spawn and you'll need to knock him down 5% to win.

On each statue, once it hits 30% another set of adds will spawn, have people ready for them.

Statue effects:

Kyv - Several AE's, pbae and frontals.
Ixt - Pbae, rear ae.
Lightning warrior - DS
Geldrian / Pyrilen - Nasty ae's, try to keep them semi close and use discs to get them down in as much of a balance fashion as possible.

This is mostly just a straight forward, long, and healing intensive fight.

So anyone know some info about the spawn time of the ADDS? And What the exactly use of the Shield which can be looted at the first?

Thx a lot for the answer

shield procs bane just like the weapons do when bashing i believe

we always make the paladins loot shields

the adds are timed and or to spawn at 70% or so 4 total waves just have people with banes move to named once the bane mobs for there weapons are already dead also keeping your bane people alive is key losing banes pretty much fuck you over on dps for the event.

smokescreen from rogues to pause the spawn on the waves also helps give a extra tick to target and begin casting

Still got some problem in this event....How to survive DS on The Electrified? can it be removed? or just use spell dps on him?

move him next to the lightning rod thing and it eats the DS, problem solved :)

Well,the last two trophy aka the Gildran and Pyrilen two ----need let them stick together then kill?coz there is a emote says:"The gildran and pyrilen seems to sigh relief and gain strength as they move away from each other."

And anyone knows the AE range of this 2 trophys?they seems pretty nasty and long range that make lots ppl die very fast..any experience would be appreciate.

And,they need to be balanced kill?

I don't think them being physically close or far apart has an effect, however they do need to be balanced or the one with more life gets rediculously strong. The range of the AEs is also fairly large, you practically have to be on the door to enter the chamber to avoid it if you keep them on the platform. Best to range fight these 2 trophies, it might piss some people off in the guild but its easier on the healers.

Ohh, and come to think of it I don't think I've ever been hit by the Pyrilien's AE, but always seem to get hit with the Gelidran's AE. Not sure if the Gelidran has a larger AE radius or if the gelidran just happens to be slightly closer and I am standing at the fringe of the AE range.

Hope this helps.

move him next to the lightning rod thing and it eats the DS, problem solved :)

My guild is working on this now, and I'm having a hard time identifying "the lightning rod thing." Is this for real? If so, what does it look like and/or where is it?

Range dps the red one. Make sure they are standing close together on the platform with only the 2 Tanks eating the AEs. Having enchanters spell shield the 2 tanks helps. Once red is down can go in and melee drop blue. Dont forget to have a tank ready for Curator who spawns after a small pause after blue dies. Good Luck.

Eh, we always kill the blue one first, then the red. Key is to not to be in the middle of them always face one with one between you and the other so as to not overlap the ae auras and do not pull them too far apart (Sucks to be melee on this fight). So when they start walking move raid to either side. Normally disc the lightning dude also cause he just plain sucks.

2 of the pedestals become electrified. Just position ightning dewd on one of them to negate DS

2 of the pedestals become electrified. Just position ightning dewd on one of them to negate DS

were you get this from? We always take him NW side of wall and burn.