This is not a scam, however I am not sure where to post this...

deathstryker

Reaction score
I need help finding a beastlord account that was sold on here back in 2008. Probably around the months of nov. 2008 and dec. 2008. The beastlord was moved to the AB server where its currently now, back in dec. 2008. Then the account was recently posted up for sale under the MMO marketplace again. I am trying to track down the original seller named Daniel Tuzzio. I need to make contact with this gentlemen asap, so that I can the original CC info. that as used to start the account up. As well as the original birthdate used on the account as well.

If anyone knows Daniel Tuzzio or can search theses forums for his name and can PM me his avatar name or that can give me any contact info. on how to get in touch with this guy, please do so. I want to move this beastlord over to my home server and can't do so for another 2+ months.

I contacted the seller that I bought the beastlord from and he stated that the beastlord was purchased from this forum site as well. Please help me if you know anything about Daniel Tuzzio, please PM me asap.