Thinking about Playing again.

Dead

Reaction score
I left eq for about 2 years and I am an 85 ranger with about 1500 aas... I was wondering if it is even worth trying to catch up with him. Or if its even worth playing right now. Do you guys think it is worth playing anymore? Or is the game so dead that I would have to play hardcore to even get anywhere?

Only you can say if its worth while.

I can say the game has gone through some serious changes and so far I've enjoyed catching up.

The price to play has dropped significantly since they moved to using station cash to pay for time. Wait for a double cash day and you can get a year sub for about $5/month.

Thanks for the quick reply dewey, I am on the cazic server if anyone wants to group up or something pm me.

where can we buy VOA? its not on amazon anymore. and can you buy VOA with station cash?

where is a good place to buy some game cards online? i am stationed in germany right now and not sure where they sell them.

Amazon has 1500 station cash cards for $15 with free super saver shipping.
That's where I've been buying mine.

They don't come with the free +500 station cash like the wall mart ones do though. Maybee worth looking into if you can buy them on walmart.com. Never really tried.

where is a good place to buy some game cards online? i am stationed in germany right now and not sure where they sell them.

If you have someone in the states to buy them for you do that. Then you get the bonus on the Walmart cards and all they have to give you is the code off the back of the card.

memorial day?

figured throw that out there since its all guesses