The Wrath of Brath

Is it possble if we could please get a full setup as to engaging this mob?

Currently my guild has about 5 pet classes chaining pets on Brath while we handle the initial adds to activate him, and it just isnt ideal.

Is there another more prefered setup to handling the start of this event?
Whats a good setup on engaging Brath from the start? Whats the best way to CC the initial add waves? IE: Captian, Warden, Badgers... ETC...

Please advise... im pretty sure if we were to get this setup correctly we could burn through him when he becomes active.

Thanks

3 clerics 1 druid 2 tanks on brath

rest of raid on adds.

How about this stuff.... Couple of spots that he moves to, Start spot, spot 2, spot 3 (scafolding), spot 4 (up the hill) and spot 5..... Few questions here.....

What spot should the adds (final General) and turn ins be done for you to engage? ...Currently my guild is engaging him at spot 3 in which case our best burn had gotten him down to only 60% there. Then of course he moves up the hill, for a short time, and then on to spot 5 where he starts spawning shards if you dont have him already dead.

So then... Should Regeneration of Koal be dispelled? Is there something missing in order to up all of our DPS... We totally decimate the DPS of all other events and cant understand why we arent able to drop Brath. On the 3rd spot when we get him to 60%, Braths HPs are dropping fast, after he moves to the next two spots he starts dropping tanks bad and Braths HPs are only moving like 1% every 25 seconds.... Is there something that we can change in the setup to prevent this?

Clerics are currently spot healing with Devout Light rk 3, the logs ive seen doesnt seem to denote a chain of any sort... Lead officer still insists on having pet class chain pet tank brath until he is active... so no cleric / tank group is specifically set.

Any answers to this could help me compile a full strat with the previous reponses.... Please adivise..

Thank you

Last edited:
we don't burn till spot 5 the one he starts spawning adds at. We do engage him at spot 3 and start killing him after turning in the pieces. Soon as he reaches 5th spot we just destroy him by then he is already ins the high 60's low 70's

Ok sounds good... one last thing before I compile a full strat:

Is regeneration of Koal being dispelled by anyone on any of these wins?

I hear that makes him hit alot harder...

AND

If you have a single tank group setup (3 clerics, 1 druid, 2 tanks) to tank brath from the start:

Are you using those clerics to just spam Light?
and
How are you dealing with the switches from spot 3 -> spot 4 -> and Spot 5

IE: he is only at spot 4 for a brief time... seems like we have needed to use a ranger WS there to prevent agro issues with tanks...

Please advise and

Thank you

do we need to turn in all four shards at once or turn them in one at a time as we get them?

Also what do people do about the trench guardian?

thanks

We dont even kill a basher soon as general dead we TM mezz root rest of the adds while we do turn in and Burn brath at spot 3 not often he makes it to spot 4.

anyone have anything they can add to any of this info? would be great.

thx

Anyone have any info on the set up for the first couple of waves with the shard dudes? They are real ass rapers.

Still trying to fish some info about the first couple of waves (the captains and stuff).

Only thing I can suggest is Knock back root bashers....And ae stun the rest of the adds. Swap damage immunity tanks each wave off adds to pick up the red con named each wave....ie ws ranger on first on, deflection knight 2nd wave and fort warrior on 3rd or something or 3 rangers ect. Have the rest of the adds picked up by offtanks while you keep them all stunned. Big thing is to survive the inc of the adds. Also note that on the 2nd wave of adds with the warden all your casters / range dps should blow it up with all they got so you don't get knocked all over.

so in turms of all the adds you just killing them like underburrow? cc and kill asap? anyone else have a way of dealing with adds? root? or just flat out tank cc? and im noob it seems i dont know what a TM mezz is anyone care to enlighten me.
Thx

if there things you dont wish to post feel free to pm my any info on the first sets of waves would be much help.

thx
bob

kill flame adds with fire spells mezz arcane adds and kill ice adds with ice spells but ice adds will more then likely wipe you so u need to kill him before he spawns them

For adds you can root some and u can stun some, believe u can even mez some. my guild just kills general on final wave if adds and just burn the hell outta brath and can normally kill before he moves the first time u can actually burn him. For starting brath he hits like a wus a ranger can tank him until u do turn ins

How can u root adds away if they all insta summon from 100%? normally on wave 3 u get a couple warriros (which can b mezzed np) avengers bashers and general maybe 1 healer, only one of those that roots is a basher.. ALso, anyone have any info on what mez spell u guy's use on arcane shards? i've heard that bards can mez them as well? I know about chanter beffudling flash, but since last patch they seem to have fixed the cast on it..

need to setup where the adds spawn just to the left when u walk in

Id like to know how most of u guy's handle the 3rd wave, we r having problems getting enough time on brath to kill him... We burn on 3rd move, get him down to about 70ish, then we burn some more on 4th and 5th moves, once arcanes spawn they seem to b splitting? or we are getting 2-3 at a time...... If someone can do a write up on how they handle the shards that would be awesome, and as far as stunning the dwarfs on wave 3? seems only single target stunn works on them, so they can't keep them perma locked

arcane shards mezz. Need to use corruption based mezz iirc. Flame shards die to fire spells one or 2 fire nukes should do it then mass cure raid after they blow up. If you get to ice shards your probably dead anyway but need to use ice nukes on them to slow down their spell casting and kill them.

Its chromatic mez on the arcanes...each enchanter can only mez one per as it has a long recast.