The Wrath of Brath

If I was the RL I would totally have the main tank put
/shout KHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
into every hotkey.

Was the first thing I thought of when I saw the name of this raid.

DPS is the key. kill 4 redcons to get debuff to take away regen kill bashers on final wave if arcane spawns u are screwed!!

2nd Wave-beyond

Well what seeems to be getting us in the right direction is...

On the 2nd wave the Warden spwans, All casters, rangers Mini Dics (short reuse) her, then they head back to the "camp" and help with the rec con adn adds.

My prob seems to be the Arcan shards, or whatever they are call, the ones the blow up. They wipe us everytime. we have tried to chant bounce em to the max range then blow them up but the AE is greater then SOE admits.

If this helps anyone or anyone else has any insight I would enjoy it.

arcane are gimp can be mezzed dunno why u would need to kill em before arcane

You guys start dpsing Brath when the waves of adds are still spawning?

does the trench warden need to die or can you just range him?

does the trench warden need to die or can you just range him?

I think we just keep him mezzed. Not 100% sure since I have taken a break and have only seen the Brath a few times. Most was from hover mode :p But iirc he stays mezzed.

If I was the RL I would totally have the main tank put
/shout KHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
into every hotkey.

Was the first thing I thought of when I saw the name of this raid.

star-trek-khaaaaaaaan.jpg

How should adds be dealt with after the four shards have been turned in? Specifically, the enflamed shard & arcane shards are eating our face.

Anyone have a strat on getting through the initial waves up to handing in the 4 shards? Having a little trouble with healers getting wtfpwn'd.

Well First step is to pump up your dps, if your getting more then flame shards, you need to try harder. You can do it with NO Shard adds...its timed.

enflamed adds - Nuke with 1 fire nuke, then cure the dot/ae heal.

Arcane- Have Knights TAUNT only, We root them? Just make sure its a chomatic root(ranger or druid iirc, might be the enc knockback thing)I think Just make sure NO ONE cast magic spells on them or they blow up for 40k.

Icy- Been a long time since i've seen these... Ice nukes slow the aoes, we tanked them and killed them with bl's and wizards(ice nukers) If your getting them you'll need basicly constant ae heals to survive.

Finally the longer it goes on the "bigger" the shards get. A larger looking enflamed shard of brath no longer takes 1 fire nuke to kill but 3 iirc. And so on. But, as I said, We do it with 0 or only a set of flame adds.

Possible to get a complete decent strat on this? like what type of DoT will the enflamed adds cast if u explode them?

hehe my guild doesnt get adds from brath he dies prior to even the 1st move after turn in you just need a massive burn