WTB time and efforts of knowledgeable person to script raids and get me going in the right direction

Noah3

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Want to script raids/events High end.
Need the work of someone knowledgeable ..
Lets talk

I have scripted a few raid events. Some are easier than others and a lot of depends on the characters you have able to bring to the fight.

I suspect the people most able to help you are also the least willing to give away the secret sauce for an event unless you have some significant contributions to the "team".

Reactions: EQDAB
Had to rewrite my rambling down a bit..
I think I am game for whatever contribution would be required, please Message me , anyone willing to work something out

Last edited:
Reactions: EQDAB
Are there particular mechanics you're struggling with on the raid? or you just want to afk them with someone elses work?

Are there particular mechanics you're struggling with on the raid? or you just want to afk them with someone elses work?
Not afk, just script to juggle what I otherwise could not.
but since you brought it up, I also want to live in a house built by someone else work, and eat food at a restaurant cooked by someone and drive a car engineered by someone elses work.
I get that I am talking myself straight outta meeting the Wizard of OZ because Im making it clear I talk to much so secrets are safer with quite people, so maybe this is a hazing process and I have failed,,,, but I have the same request on other sites and those that are capable have been very kind polite and informative.
And then theres the trolls, who feel clever and give themselves a pat on the back for having set the world straight with a brilliant piece of their mind such as this
Maybe I'm the troll i need to go look in the mirror

Do you use MQ? Kissassist or bot? Sounds like you also benefit from someone else’s work. Try not being so judgmental! He is offering to pay for the service, not like he is asking for a free handout.

Reactions: EQDAB and BlueBug