The Wrath of Brath

They split if you try to kite them. If you try and kite the splits they will split again.

How are you guys tanking Brath after the 4th shard is in?

He seems to just power up to the point where he rapes everyone.

Does anyone do Brath without dispelling his Regeneration of Kaol buff? How much of a difference does it make?

with 20k max, without 23k.... He goes down alot faster without, but only do this if your healers are top knotch

Trying to piece all this together. from what all has been written. So far I get.

Brath is active and has to be tanked the whole time

Get 3 (or is it 4) waves of mobs. Kill them and the red con in each group drops a shard. Turn in the 4 shards to ??? and you can then DPS Brath.

On the 2nd wave of adds with the warden all your casters / range dps should blow it up with all they got so you don't get knocked all over

Last wave with General can kill all or just kill general and Mezz/root the rest

As you go Brath will move 2 times while you deal with add waves. when he is at the third spot and you hand in the shards you start burning him. After some amount of time he warps. Move and DPS again. After some amount of time he moves again. Follow and burn like hell if you have not already. After some time add start spawing.

Best if he is dead before the adds. Never kite the adds or they split

Fire nuke fire adds then Paladin splash AE cure

chromatic mezz arcane shards anything else and they explode.

Ice nuke Ice shards then AE cure and MGB heal

Brath has a regen buff, can dispell it to kill him quicker but he hits harder if you do.

I miss anything that had been said?

We have this issue, on round 2 the warden spawns and is simply bouncing us all over the place. Is there anyway to control the Warden other then burning it? Do you stay set up in same spot on phase 2 as phase 1? So on phase 3 you simply kill general then start burn on brath, but how do you control all the adds? Which ones can be mezzed, rooted without summon, and stunned?

If you have ANYONE who can range dmg warden it works. Everytime i do it i dont get flung anywhere unless im to close to the warden. Just need warden dead ASAP

Something I didn't see posted.

Diggers - Stunnable.
Also Kitable. we kite them on the far end while we deal with Warden <ranged burn> Capt (melee down after warden) then when he's at 30% we bring in the rest of the diggers.

That being said. We are having problems getting him down. When do you guys start the turnins? And the DPS?

We usually turn in 3 at phase three and put a dps group or 2 on ihm but it doesn't seem to do much.

Any suggestions for handing the burn stage?

IE kill third wave of adds, then everyone on named and burn?

Thanks!

Is there any other enchanter mez that is chromatic othern then the flash line of spells? Can't believe that sony would put something in that requires you to keep your enchanters out of combat for 5+ minutes.

Definitely kill the third wave of adds before you dps brath.

They can be pretty mean and can beat down tanks without a lot of care; there's no reason to move dps to brath before they are all dead, getting them dead earlier = less chance of mobs getting loose and killing tanks/healers/dps/etc, as well as just less healing needed overall.

Anybody had issues with extra mobs on the waves? Duing an attempt last night we got the second add wave and there were more than 6 mobs up. Looked almost like a double spawn.