The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

was happening to me also, I just changed everything to the above posted macro and it works fine now, semi fine. 30 wins 5 losses is acceptable.

oh man, i gotta ask this. This one is running ok so far, but is there any kind of melee bug involved in it because for some reason my naggy will spam hits but they are all either out of range or hes stunned and cannot attack. sometimes hes getting a few hits in, it seems to be hes like pushed into a certain spot and then it happens until i move him myself which defeats purpose if i gotta be hre every second

I think the leader looting issue is because of the looting line. I changed my lines to:

Code:
/nomodkey /itemnotify loot2 rightmouseup

and that stopped my looting issues.

Old mac that was posted doesnt seem to work for me. at least when im in mission anyways, the pc's just kinda wander into a corner and spam missed and stunned hits constantly. The new mac posted by Fry works perfect except on certain failed missions my party ldr takes off across ls and gets stuck, i cant figure it out.

Anyone who has had this happen and can fix it or has a tweaked version they wouldnt mind helping me with could ya send me a pm?

Thanks! =)

Leader running

I'm having the same problem with my group leader taking off across lavastorm at random...not sure what's up hehe.

I'm guessing there just needs to be a zone check in the :naggycombatloop

Code:
:naggycombatloop
	/doevents
	/if (${Math.Distance[-1396 -791 ${Me.Y} ${Me.X}]}>12.25 [color=green]&& ${Zone.ID}==32[/color]) {
	/squelch /moveto loc -1400 -791
	}
	/if (${Target.Distance}>80) {
	/attack off
	/squelch /target clear
	}

Try the attached file to fix the leader running off across lavastorm on a failed mission problem.

Let me know how it goes so I can update the first post.

As for the combat on the whirl thing, I was going to add it until i worked out the characters I had leveled from level 1 on these missions who were now 75 would still die by the whirl when melee'ing it. To add it you'd need to run an eqlog of what the exact message is when you get hit, copy and paste the text into an #Event at the top of the macro, then make an event sub that runs.

so something like

Code:
#Event Whirl     "#*#Whirl of WhateverTheExactTextInTheLogFileSays Energy hits you for#*#"
At the top with the other events.

Then down the bottom of the macro do something like.

Code:
sub Event_Whirl
/target whirl
/stick 10
/attack on
:wait
/delay 5
/if (${Target.ID}) /goto :wait
/return

Which would be called if a whirl attacks you, it would then stick to the mob at 10 distance, put attack on, and wouldn't continue with the macro until the character has no target.

If you are having issues try and spot me in IRC and I'll help you.

Attachments

• Naggy.mac
    26.4 KB · Views: 19
I will let ya know how it works out after I come to a few fails. Thanks for trying to fix it Fry!

Using new mac, having a problem running 4, my priest of naggy1 and my naggy arent looting the pieces, and when my naggy does finally, they all drop task before i can get priest1 to loot

Last edited:
special pvp version

i have a pvp character on a bluebie server so im the only pvp in my macro group, this makes it so i can't be healed or heal anyone else. So the clerics waste their mana and time healing the pvp (even if im a cleric the other clerics stop healing but my heal doesnt go through so naggy dies) there is no way out of it really.

Is there any way anyone could make a copy of the macro where one slot (the warrior guy) is overlooked by the clerics?

thanks,
jezril

just petition and get the PVP flag removed as you said your only one that is pvp so whats the point?

updated some things in this it has gone for almost 40 in a row no fails. I've only had a smoke in LS attack me once it did attack back and I think I fixed what I needed to after that. Also added a little more pause after seeing if you have a task timer since it would get held up there at times. Hope it works good for you all as well.

Attachments

• Naggy.mac
    27 KB · Views: 47
Is it normal for all 3 toons to get the "Your target is too far away, get closer!" constantly spamming? and the 2 CLerics just run to the attackers and then run back over and over (but keep naggy alive well)... this is my first time running it so want to make sure its running correctly.

hmmm no not common for the clerics to do it my clerics do it every once in a while not sure atm why yours is doing that.

Anyone having a problem when running 3-4 toons that your clr 2 or clr 3 or naggy wont loot, sometimes all 3 wont loot. Using the updated one from fry with the zone check fix. Just recently been having that problem, after watching it, they will open chest fine, but some will try to loot but never click yes, then naggy will loot or try to loot then they drop task and some are left without exp. Could it be due to lag. Been having really terrible luck, like failing 50% or so bcoz of the not looting.

Curious on Experience for this.

If I have 3 toons doing it do they each get the same experience as 6 toons doing it? Anyone tested this? I heard it only gives a set amount of experience per toon regardless of how many.

how much experience you get goes by your level and how many aa's you already you have if you are doing aa's.

Banned, be careful

I haven't ran this macro for about 3 days, I come home today with 2 of my accounts banned, not the third though. No accounts were flagged, I haven't called yet to confirm ban or suspension.

yeah I suggest not running this, as a lot of accounts banned because of it today!

I came home to find almost 20 of my accounts banned and the only thing they had in common was this. Anyone with gm friends know how much information (concrete) they have about this or is there anyway I'm going to be able to plead that I was six boxing and can't figure out why my account was banned? Hoping for some strategies here :).

eqisdead