The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

I have a cpl crap accts and some game cards laying around. Whatever accts I have that don't sell and my junk ones I will run some missions just to let them finish it off and see how long it takes to ban em or if they have the balls to confront me in game about it and accuse me of it.

Will let you know how long it takes will do it on tuesday

have 2 accounts i havent had a subscription to in 2 months. last played in march. did 4 naggys and logged off. checked today after reading this post and both are banned. sad when a guy cant even cheat anymore :(

Four wouldn't be suspicious though. Perhaps doing them flagged your account for review and they found stuff in March.

I'd give it two to three months until I'd run it again. Based on what they've done in the past they will more than likely watch it for a few weeks, when they notice nobody's running it they'll ignore the problem for another year when it becomes popular again.

They arent watching people do it. They are looking at logs to see how many times you ran it in a certain time period. So if you run it more than X times, you can pretty much guarantee a ban is coming.

Prob is, noone knows what X is.

i have use one account only for naggy missi.
for 3 weeks i have close him ( no longer need)
and after patch i get a bann ...... ( for info , the account was since 3 weeks closed !!! )

so i think , x is a funny zifer :p

Dracho is probably pretty close to the facts with his post. They are not watching it - they no longer need to. They have a system in place that will pull the information back through. I would really hesitate from running it more than one time an hour or two. But that is just me.

I would actually say that you should be safe running it a few hours at a time, then waiting till the next day. That should not be able to be distinguished from an actual person logging in, running the missions, and then logging off till the next day. I imagine they are basing it off of a person not being able to run them 24/7 realistically. So 4-8 hours at a time is not beyond the realm of possibility, so that type of behavior should be all right. Personally I did that with 5 accounts, and have not had any of them banned. I haven't run it lately though, with their increased vigilance keeping me from wanting to draw attention to myself :)

Hey, i have a prob about this maccro. When i fail a mission, the leader of the group (nagafen form) pop in the middle of lavastorm, very far fram the NPC and keep saying ''Fierce battle'' in chain.

So is there a way if the mission is failed to automatically run the char to the weary traveler,then they can start again ??

hmm, neo how many times did you run the macro to get that to happen? also.. let us know if / when you get banned... maybe they did slack up on monitoring this again. i will say that after a test run (not by me) several accounts were banned by the 7th run...

Now that's just downright evil of SoE...7 runs should be completely within respectable limits. Unless of course, they were running them AFK and were noticed by a GM...in that case, they weren't really showing off intelligence :)

i've run it with 3-4 toons for a month straight afk, last run was a couple weeks ago and never heard a thing, 24x7 for 30days to test. all accts are still active

steve

They are not banning on this after the 7th try.

The person doing the testing prob was being tracked somhow.

This macro attracted bannings last month, but as fry said "give it a few months and it will be fine again".

This macro attracted bannings last month, but as fry said "give it a few months and it will be fine again".

guess all your clients that got banned would disagree on that.

Bro, what you are not understanding is that some accounts got banned from using this macro MONTHS prior to the bannings. One guy hadnt logged on for 3 months or so and got banned for it.

I can 100% GUARANTEE you that if you macro it over night or for a day or two, or any time continuously you will get banned. Not now, not in a week but eventually when they have time they will do what they just did and insta ban all the people that used it.

Seriously, how can you not see that?

I think I'll wait for the next expansion to use it! It will spread people more thin to even bother to report.

Bro, what you are not understanding is that some accounts got banned from using this macro MONTHS prior to the bannings. One guy hadnt logged on for 3 months or so and got banned for it.

I can 100% GUARANTEE you that if you macro it over night or for a day or two, or any time continuously you will get banned. Not now, not in a week but eventually when they have time they will do what they just did and insta ban all the people that used it.

Seriously, how can you not see that?

When did I say I did not see it?

Just saying that 7 mm's dosnt equal a ban.

And the person got banned because they banned most accounts ( not all ) that they found using it in about a 3 month span.

And that 100% prob of getting banned is untrue.

Also from what I have heard directly from GM's, they are looking for 24/7 6 botters.

character templaye unknown please edit<--- dont know what this is...

naggychars.ini and insert your charecter names <--- i did this but why is it telling me this?

please help