The Librarian's Nightmare

ominous24

Premium Member
Reaction score
Any info on this?

Do books have to be clicked/killed in certain order?

This is like, cutting edge raiding... lol you tell us what you've seen so far!

Loot 8 ground spawn books. Clicking the books spawns 1 or 2 mobs randomly. Talk to an NPC, and enter the spiral staircase room where books come at the raid and with a silence AE. Boss activates and needs to be tanked but is immune to damage, periodically warping around the zone and porting a few players with her. Emotes about reading books, then we start living the stories... rats spawn and a Piper NPC... a huge spider and Little Miss Muffet.

Seriously, I'm not kidding....

Kill rats, kill the spider, and the boss can be damaged. She continues to warp around so the raid has to find her and run to her. Get her pinned sort of and a bunch of adds come and kill everybody. Total chaos at this point.

Emotes about reading books, then we start living the stories... rats spawn and a Piper NPC... a huge spider and Little Miss Muffet.

Seriously, I'm not kidding....

That's good stuff. Would love to watch this raid in action.

ok so far ive seen evrything u mentioned but what i dont see is this do we kill her and if so is there anything we should do before killing her or before or does shw despawns like someone told me if u kill her by the npc