The Darkened Sea... the COMMENTS thread

got a name on that bow, wizman? i think i read that marauder's the replacement for the old legatus gear, but i don't have any other names to search.

Just like i commented before, that is what a MMO game is about. If you only see real players now and then, whats the point of even playing online?

I hope its chaos. Massive training, KS'ing and the like. Makes for some fun/frustrating game play.

Makes me wanna pull out some Richie Truxillo or something.

Always good fun LOL, so true too, camping a named in Brother's there were cockroaches all over trying to snipe me!! One did and it wiped their group and I laughed and called them out in /ooc...all good fun

Then

Some players from a top guild on my server trained my group, not sure why, I spent a good 30 minutes paying them back, makes one feel ALIVE!!! woohoo :eek:

The first two zones we not to bad, but I'm really hating endless caverns. Its like they went out of their way to make it a cluster fuck to move alts around - lots of water and jaggies to get caught on.

Combined with the lack of loot from missions , and the tightly packed mobs where you get 3+ just because...

Last edited:
doh my mistake. for some reason i thought argin was dropping the new tds rares. my bad.

New TDS rares are no drop I believe, haven't had the pleasure of seeing one yet however.

Heroic Adventures now have a 6 hour timer lockout....

COTF and ROF expansions have had their XP reduced to encourage new zone XP'ing.

I F**King hate SOE !

It's surprising that they are nurfing the COTF zones. I can see wanting to move people to more recent content... but forcing them into the brand new expansion sucks. At least give us COTF.

Especially since not every account has or will have TDS. It makes leveling a non TDS flagged toon that much harder.

Way to drive people out of the game. Buy the exp pack or suffer the hell levels and experience nerf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

As of right now I'm still getting 4% reg XP at 104 multi-kiting mobs in RoF zones. The only XP decline I've seen is consistent with the decline at 104 versus a couple of levels lower, which has been the case "forever." I was getting 5% at 103 and 6% at 102.

I've been kiting all the way from 100-105 and it's been slow but steady and I've done it all in RoF zones. It's a grind but it doesn't strike me as any worse grind than previous expansions.

Of course this is getting 4% XP from killing 20-25 mobs solo with LotD or potion running. This would still be a slooooow approach for a full group killing one at a time, without a doubt.