/Testcopy Exploit!!!

maximoh

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
If you want unlimited LoN Booster Packs, simply purchase/obtain one in game, copy your character to test server with the booster in a top level slot, open it and if you don't get what you want delete the character rinse and repeat for unlimited boosters....

I guess we know why there patching today :)

Just tried it, didn't work. Booster didn't copy over. :)

If you want unlimited LoN Booster Packs, simply purchase/obtain one in game, copy your character to test server with the booster in a top level slot, open it and if you don't get what you want delete the character rinse and repeat for unlimited boosters....

Nobody annoys me more than people who give up the exploits after they are nerfed and act like they are doing you a favor...

apologies... I just posted it as I logged off for the night, have used once or twice successfully... can't say more than that, sorry if it's been corrected between my using it and it being posted.

damn, i would have paid hundreds of dollars for this exploit in its workin days....sucks...

We know they are reading these boards. Do we not? :)

SOE doesnt read these forums. The goodie goodie cocksuckers read these forums then pm SOE devs. While it ends in same result. Its not exactly the same thing.