Teek requester

Artemus

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I had hoped to whip up a macro to request the 3 missions from Franklin Teek, where you say 'level 85', 'level 90' and 'alternate' and accept all 3. But I don't know how to code request boxes at all.

I admit it, I'm being lazy. But when you 5 box, this gets tedious. Running 5 macros would be a lot quicker.

But also it would be a good education in handling request boxes. I have sample code for accepting the rez box but that's different.

Anyway, if someone can crank one out I would appreciate it, as would the many other boxers who would likely use it as well. TKS

Id recommend a randomized delay or something, ive seen a few auto teek requestors and its pretty obvious.

Like this?

Code:
#turbo 40

Sub Main
/tar franklin
/moveto ID
:moving
/delay 3s
/if (${Me.Moving}) /goto :moving
/say level 85
/delay 1s
/nomodkey /notify TaskSelectWnd AcceptButton leftmouseup
/say level 90
/delay 1s
/say alternate
/delay 1s
/delay 1s
/return

Thank you so much. Works perfectly.

Last edited:
To everyone who will use this, please cheat smarter and pick some random delays per request. Nothing worse than being obvious cause you're too fucking lazy, and can't wait a few seconds more.

Added a function to stick around for a while. Hard coded to between 3 and a little bit. Adjust the numbers to suit the pause you want. Or better yet add them as parameters. -- Left to the student --

Code:
Sub WaitMyTurn
	/declare wait int
	/delay 3s
	/varcalc wait ${Me.CurrentHPs} % 183
	/delay ${wait}
/return

#turbo 40

Sub Main
/call WaitMyTurn
/tar franklin
/moveto ID
/call WaitMyTurn
/say level 85
/delay 1s
/say level 90
/delay 1s
/say alternate
/delay 1s
/delay 1s
/return

What is this cheat all about? I can't find it in the forums.

There is no cheat per se. It just requests and accepts the the level 85, level 90, and alternate 90 daily kill tasks from Franklin Teek in PoK...it makes it easier for those of us with multiple bots to run through the task requests.

LOL. I did these three missions every day for almost two months for 12 different toons, until I got burned out. All I did was make an in-game hot key with three lines of /say and /pause 10 between them. Yes, I DID have to go to the trouble of clicking ACCEPT each time and make sure it got it done during the pauses. But it never struck me that MQing this would save me significant time.

Given that Franklin Teek is near the port-in spot for PoK, the spot where just about every GM I've ever seen in the last year has appeared (usually just giving out milk and cookies or prizes if you feed the hungry unicorn or whatever animal they're appearing as) I'd say doing anything involving MQ2 within /say distance of this spot has the potential to be NOT cheating smart.

Maybe that's just me, I guess, I'm a bit paranoid. But just remember the line from Catch-22: "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."

All warnings are true. I will add 2-3 second delays to my mac.

He meant delay between /say, not delay just getting there. So something more like:
Code:
#turbo 40

Sub Main
/if (!${Target.Name.Find[franklin]}) /squelch /tar franklin
/moveto ID
/call TaskPhrase "level 85"
/call TaskPhrase "level 90"
/call TaskPhrase "alternate"
/return

Sub TaskPhrase(mystring)
    /delay ${Math.Rand[40]}
    /say ${mystring}
    /delay 1s
/return

Nice rewrite, Pete.

I think the real giveaway is using stick to move to Teek. That makes for real artificial movement. So I can park my toons close enough and remove the movement in the macro.